Exmate 300w led grow lamp

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Waltz1chop, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Lots to learn here.

First. Far more aeration is needed in your mix. Unless you're in 100% coco. Still wise to cut it with aeration.

Second, as you've heard, extremely low quality light. Low quality equipment equals low quality and low yielding plants no matter the grower or genetics.

Autos. Never transplant. The shock will be detrimental to the progression and yields. Between than and lack of aeration, I can see why you went 50 days before she started throwing pistols. Autos would be obsolete if that's how they progressed.

The only aspect of growing you can go "cheap " on is true no till organic and thats only if you're fortunate enough to be able to source amendments and what not locally. And with no till that's the goal, minimal, inexpensive inputs from nature. So hence why it can be "cheaper"

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Few pics

Attached Files:

3. Thanks cronicalewhinsky I'll take that into account on the next one all this is a learning path as is my first grow but I have just noticed since the last pics that the buds are loosing the white hairs and the cristal that form around the bud are starting to loos less and less cristals from around the buds mainly the top part of the buds have lost most of these cristals

4. Here's a few pics

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Looks about done to me, maybe another week or 2 tops... The white pistils should begin to turn brown/orange, as they are, so idk if you want to start flushing...

Sent from my PCT-L29 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  6. With the flushing I'm in a 30cm tall bottom of pot is 12cm top of pot is 29cm if I'm right that's about 11ltr how much water should I flush with

• Like Like x 1
  7. I and many others will recommend a gradual flush over a couple of weeks.
    Some old timers will tell you to flush heavily but it's a hotly debated subject.
    Some people say flushing is pointless.

Most peeps I know will just taper the nutes off and feed only water for the last week.
    Don't give them more water than normal, just feed them less nutes.

PS. I bet someone will disagree lol

Sent from my PCT-L29 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  8. Also on the last day of flushing how long should I wait till I crop the plant thanks for the help cronicalewhinsky and to every one els that has given me advice and helping with any mistakes like cheap crapy lights :weed-4:

• Like Like x 2
  9. i like to leave the plants a couple days without water before i chop, helps speed along the dry. dont know if it matters much

• Like Like x 2
  10. #30 ChiefRunningPhist, Aug 14, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
    Got at least a week or 2. Let those calyxes fill in. Barney's Farm, Tangi Dream is one of my very favs, awesome selection!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Feed only pure water for the last week, and let the water level drop like drought conditions. Finishing in drought conditions facilitates greater cannibinoid production. Essentially, dehydrating the plants during the last week will increase potency.

12. Wondering about how much to water at the end (refer to attachment)???

Attached Files: