Exmate 300w led grow lamp

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Waltz1chop, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Hi someone has offered me an Exmate 300w led grow lamp are these any good for 2 autoflowering tangi I am on week 4 and 5 days into grow with no grow nute and 4 50w led gooseneck lamps I have the pic what he sent me showing the price he paid for it

Attached Files:

2. That light isn't enough for one full size plant........probably isn't even 100w for $49.
    When the manufacturer doesn't list the power draw in the specs and description......beware!

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. That light is pure shit. It doesn't tell you the actual watts. Avoid like the plague.
    Get a Kingbrite or something from HLG if you want a decent light for two plants.

• Like Like x 2
  4. OK I'm getting it any way I'm not paying for it so I'll give it a try on 1 autoflower tangi dream see how it does and put up progress for people in case they search for it and waste money experimenting is the key to success follow me I have a couple tangi autos on the go under some crappy 50w (35 actual watts) led lamps have 4 of them and 14w cfl bulb as another test check my media and grow journel

• Like Like x 1
  5. Don't expect much yield from it.
    Good Luck.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I found this on the light I'm getting at the bottom of the page it's the lights specifications

Attached Files:

7. If I can get an ounce per plant I wouldn't mind its for personal use only not to sell so one ounce a plant would be grate as where I live people charge 200 UK sterling an ounce I paid 35euro for 5 seeds

8. You won't get an ounce per plant from that light.
    Maybe half that, if you're lucky.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. It doesn't give actual watts. Just max watts.
    Typical marketing bullshit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Few pics of progress I think I have stunted the plants there behind a week and few days

Attached Files:

11. Just quick update got given a 300w led light not sure on the tru wattage but really helping my plant am afraid one of the other ones got a bit of heat stress to disappointed to post it but here is how the other is doing its had 4 days under this led light and since the last post on Monday I think its helping the growth

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Just an update on how my tangerine dream is going

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  13. Another update on my one indoor tangerine dream auto under 300w amazon led light

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  14. Come on people let me know what you think about how my first grow is going with 300w led grow light but is now outside getting sunlight to help with flowering

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  15. On day 49 today from seed on this barney's farm tangerine dream auto and still no sign of any buds just preflowers am feeding with tap water 2.5ltr ph 5.5 mixed with biobizz bloom and biobizz top max (bloom is at 1.5ml top max I started today gave it 0.5ml) the run off ph is 6. 2 or 6.5 I had it out side the sun for in the day grow room at night done for a week now weather gone to shit so am putting it back in my grow room temps are 27c humidity is 55% light is on 24hr a day this "plants" flowering time is as instructed by barney's is 70 to 75 days i thought it would at least be showing pistils from the nodes and top of the plant by now

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  16. Hey guys sorry been bit of a late post but here is a few pics these pics wer taken on the 27th of this month

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  17. She's starting to fill out a bit now buds are hardening up might give her another 10-14 days till I flush

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  18. That looks like it needs a lot longer than 2 weeks til flush.
    Im not an auto guy so get a second opinion.

Also, not to sound condescending as I am a noob myself, you should consider saving up until you can afford a proper light.
    It will pay for itself in one run if you do it right. And in my experience its just depressing trying to grow good weed with shit lights.
    Even a cheap magnetic ballast hps for like 50 quid and you would shit your pants at the difference.

Having said all that, your plants look good all things considered.

Sent from my PCT-L29 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. It's under a powerplant box reflector with a 125w red cfl bulb it has be under that for about 4 to 5 weeks the plant is nearly on 90 days leaves are started yellowing off a bit I think I'm just going to get some blue gelato 41 cuttings next time I have been a noob and transplanted her a couple time thinking she female plant should of just done it in the larger pit from start

• Like Like x 3
  20. 125w of cfl is a seriously low amount of light... I struggled vegging plants with a 300w cfl...sort a proper bloom light before doing more I'd say

Sent from my PCT-L29 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2