Existence of God

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by AresKenux, Aug 5, 2011.

1. I think, whether God exists or not, is irrelevant. We still have many problems to face today, to be concerned over detestable things. Our focus should not be on debate, but working together to find solutions. Not to force our believes down each others throats, but to be open to new ideas, to further society as a whole. Even if there is a God, what would we do? We are to far down the hole to climb out. If there wasn't a God, well then, why even pay any mind to the fools? I believe there is a God, but I think we are too far from righteousness to serve him any longer, but to continue in our lives as mankind should, to progress in society, so life can be fulfilling for everyone.

2. To do the bolded would require everyone to forget what they think they know, and to accept new ideas that may disprove what they thought was fact.

3. I think I see what your saying, but I think we should at least try, if everyone wanted it, we would have it. Just like how everyone wants money, we get it one way or another...

4. #5 DBV, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2011
    Happiness is the currency of life. Better get it in stock! Could be worth more later.. (inflation and all)

5. i have been saying for over 20years now....

fuck the world
    save yourself....

before we can come to a point anything like what you describe....
    everyone would have to stop worrying about everyone elts....and fix them fucking selves.....
    from what i have seen......
    many of the people who are too busy trying to cram their ideas and beliefs into everyone elts life.....
    are doing do so to keep from looking at themselves and how fucked up they are..... :eek:
    if they stay busy enough worrying about shit they cant control or change....they never even see how fucked up they are....

the more people who actually did this and took a good look at themselves.....and got themselves together....

the more help you would actually be to those around you....
    helping them by actual example.....
    instead of by empty words....

to many people who are full of advice ....and want to direct others.....
    never follow their own advice ...or direction.....
    empty words do nothing ......
    actions.....speak volumes