Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Exhaling smoke question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by loud sticky, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Alright so this has been happening alot recently. Ill take a normal bong rip, hold it in for 3-5 seconds then exhale. The wierd thing is that sometimes ill blow out a ton of smoke and the next hit ill blow out almost nothing but im hitting it the exact same way. Does anyone know why this happens? Im just curious

2. It depends on if you inhaled correctly, how differently you ripped each time, if the bud lights correctly (or how much you lit) for a good milking. It really depends on the user and the only way to figure what exactly you were doing is to smoke and keep a mental journal on the best ways for you.

3. If you do it in a windy area, the smoke will dissipate differently every time. When I go out side I'm blowing thin clouds, but I know for a fact that they'd actually a lot bigger and thicker indoors.