Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Exhaled vapor is wasted vapor

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Canadian Bud, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Is this myth true or false? Post studies or evidence to back up your opinion.

2. That's what she said.

3. you have to exhale at some point, dont you? you know, breathing?

4. I think he means ghost hit your vape every time.

Sounds exhausting to be honest.

5. Well if all the THC is absorbed by the lungs before they exhale, it's useless smoke.

6. Its true, If it wasent, then how would shotguns work:rolleyes:???

But the fact of the matter is, its just a part of a stoners life you know? Gotta let it be. :bongin:

7. yeah, it sounds incredibly exhausting, i always take big rips with my DBV, so ghosting sounds like suffocating. but i guess smaller hits wouldnt hurt, it is just vapor; right?

8. Regardless you can hold your hit of vapor for as long as you want and/or can because it's just vapor. :smoke:

9. No, vapor is just the carrier just like smoke is just the carrier, your lungs like much of your body is very efficient and designed to do it's process well you'll get practically everything almost instantly

10. Um, no, the vapor is not the carrier, the vapor is the THC. because the THC vaporizes (going from solid to gas without changing to liquid) and becomes THC vapor.

your lungs, where designed to take in oxygen, so there very good at taking in oxygen and letting go of CO2, other things like THC they where not designed to intake as much, so it's not instant.

11. Haha, That's awesome!!! Just one more reason I wish I was a Bird.

12. [​IMG]

13. You get another hit, but you also inhale CO2 witch turns into carbon monoxide and is not very healthy for you lol.