Exercising

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Tribe66, Apr 28, 2014.

1. What's your favorite way to bust a sweat, and why :)

2. #2 PhunkyPhoenix, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2014
    Weight lifting, brah.

Masturbating as well, of course.

3. #3 Tribe66, Apr 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2014
    nice how long have You been lifting?

4. Sex

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Running! I get to clear my mind, think about shit, and just feel the wind hit my face as I'm running down the streets during the evening. 

I need to lift weights to balance shit out, so I do that as well.

I'd imagine hot and sweaty sex during the summer feels nasty. (not the sex feels nasty, just being all sweaty and hot)

7. I'd prefer to just get on an Olympic lifting program but for now i do crossfit

8. hey you gotta do what you gotta do!

9. Daily jogs & 3 day split routine

10. Weight lifting man. That'll get yaaa good haha

11. Weight lifting and basketball for me.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Punching something over and over until your arms can barely move and your knuckles are bloody and everything hurts. Relieves a lot of stress but after I'm like why did I do that

13. Running, weight lifting, dancing, pilates, yoga. I really want to get into kickboxing one of these days.

14. #14 bongtokes6200, May 24, 2014
    Last edited: May 24, 2014
    do it girl!. you won't regret it, i promise.

i miss the fuck out of muay thai and jiu jitsu, constantly kicking myself in the ass for getting rid of my gym memership. for now all i'm doing to exercise is running and just simple body weight shit, like sit ups and push ups, squats and what not. i also try to make my bf do jiu jitsu with me too but it aint the same.doesn't feel like enough, i want to start training again. think i'm gonna talk to one of my trainers about getting back in there, i miss it too much and i need somewhere to relieve stress.

I used to do kickboxing and fucking loved it. I pulled my ACL (during kickboxing actually) and had to slow down considerably :( but you won't regret it if you really immerse yourself into it. Probably the most fun I've had doing exercise, try it out!

16. oh yeah and for my post-

weightlifting because I.. I guess idk how to explain it, I just like doing it
    and sex because well it's sex and who doesn't love fuckyfucky

17. Me too! 

Day 1: legs.   Day 2: back, chest, shoulders.    Day 3: arms and abs.

Daily jogs: alternate between street, field, hills, and treadmill.  Right around 20 miles per week right now
    and adding about 2 miles per week.

It's actually a turn on for me when my girl is riding me and sweat forms between her big titties

19. Weightlifting brah.
    Mainly strength training with a bunch of bb stuff thrown in there for good measure

20. Running(25-30mins per day) and a bit of strength training(push ups,sit ups etc).