Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Exercising your rights if you were pulled over and/or searched by a cop.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by liltoker, Jan 22, 2009.

1. #1 liltoker, Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2009
    Hello fellow blazers!

I have been reading a few stories lately about people getting busted by the po po for possession of our good ol' friend mary jane. This has made me wonder how I would react if I were ever in the unfortunate position of being pulled over by cop durring a traffic stop.

I am sure many of you have thought about this situation before (or lived through it) and wondered how you can prevent an unfortunate event like this from getting any worse.

With many thanks too my mad procrastiation skills, I found a very detailed video on how to properly conduct an encounter with pushy law enforcers. I myself am not too versed with my rights and found this video very useful in an every day situation.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA&NR=1"]YouTube - BUSTED: The Citizen's Guide to Surviving Police Encounters[/ame]

I suggest toking up and watching it with some friends because the acting is really horrible.

Hope you guys find this useful or at the very least entertaining.

Also! For those who have been pulled over and were in possession of MJ, how did you react to the situation at hand? What was the outcome?

2. Very informative

3. #3 Str8oFfThEtOP, Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2009
    These "Busted" videos are actually really helpful. There are a bunch all over youtube.

EDIT- LMAO- "It smell's like Bob Marley's ass in here!" HAHAHA

4. where i live...if a cop asks to search your car, and you ask whats your probable cause...THAT gives them probable cause. if you ask why they want to you have to be careful on the wordage. ive been through dis bullshit a lot...if they dont have a warrant they arent searchin ma shit...plain and simple

5. Hahahaha, the home one is hilaaaaaarious.

That drug dealer chick is such a bitch, why would anyone go to her party? She's constantly taking people's shit away, telling that kid not to smoke a J? She's got an ounce of weed upstairs! Hypocriiiiiiiite.

Fuck that shit, let's go party somewhere else.

6. great find man, watched the whole thing. +rep

7. i've never been pulled over with reefer in the car, but where i live the cops don't really care as long as you aren't drinking and driving