Exercise.

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by kliknon12, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Pretty much I feel that living the eat right workout exercise life while smoking pot is great. Use marijuana to reward yourself after working hard to be in shape. :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Definitely. I like to smoke before working out too to motivate me to move. plus it definitely helps with my workouts.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I like smoking after I workout, I feel so much better.

Think of a bubbler that's been heavily used and the stem is nasty dirty. Clean that and its its so much better, that's what I feel like when I smoke after a workout.

I once woke up at 5am to go for a run, got back 30 minutes later and smoke 2 bowls and I got in my house and I just lied down on the ground because it was soooooo comfy. Best thing ever.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. I love to do exercise. It helps to quit smoking because my health was very weak day by day. Smoking made me a heart patient and my lungs are affected by the smoking but now I’m good because of exercise and taking proper check-ups and having a proper diet.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. The first time I quit smoking, I rode my bike for 4 hours every day and also did sit ups, leg lifts, etc. It really helped the nicotine cravings go away. But I have been lazy for years. Trying to work my way up to doing yoga and walking... something tells me it'll be a trip doing yoga while I'm really high lol. Hot yoga too maybe!!!