Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Exercise and Tolerance

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by treezpleez, Aug 3, 2012.

1. So recently I have been wondering how much you guys think exercise affects your tolerance. I have been smoking at least a couple times a day for the last 2 years of my life. I play a competitive sport and was recently injured for a couple months.

I've noticed that since I started working out again, about a month ago, my tolerance has seemed to go down a significant bit (or I've just been gettin more potent sacs, which is doubtful). Thoughts?

2. I noticed that too, when I used to lift weights and use the elliptical. I noticed that when I would workout, then smoke a bowl, Id be way higher. Its probably cuz the body and brain are tired from exercising, so the bud hits your body and brain harder.

3. also some delta 9 thc gets stored in fat in your body, and you sweat that out when you exercise. I don't know enough bio to really know what I'm talking about tho

4. I lift weights 3 days a week and smoke only at (every) night. I have not experienced any wavering in tolerance. I usually lift from 8-10pm and then smoke around midnight. I know that I get an emotional boost from the workout (if successful) which just makes my night all the better. Could it be that because you are working out you now have a greater sense of well being? Therefore making your high more enjoyable?

5. I was thinking that too. Exercise releases endorphins.."feel good chemicals." I guess maybe that could make the high more euphoric? I dunno, but I know what the OP is saying. I usually feel higher if I toke after I exercise too.

6. Exactly the same for me. But I only smoke at night, and usually workout in the morning. Though as you mentioned, I'm sure the endorphins of a post-workout can make it seem like a tolerance drop.

I can definitely say that my high seems more intense when on a bike ride than if i'm just lounging on the couch.

7. If you smoke every 18-24 hours you'll be high regardless if you workout or not. I think it's all about the time or I could be wrong.

8. There was nothing like a nice time after a lacrosse practice or game.

9. Agreed! I used to be into BJJ and blazing it up after training was the best part of those days.

10. I'm almost positive it has something to do with endorphins and adrenaline

11. I agree. All my friends say that too