Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Excuses to go out and smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HEdu, Apr 13, 2011.

1. I AM 18. Just still live with the parents and have no car atm :eek: i'm really craving some ganja right now. I need an excuse to leave, something that would only take like 10 mins? Going to a friends to grab something? i dunno what do you guys think

2. Can you just say your going outside for a stroll around the block or to talk to a girl on the phone? :)

3. Going to smoke a cigarette, left something at a buddies.

Or you can just tell the truth and say you're going to go get high.

4. Gotta be smart, common things you do around your area. Going for a walk...would be the obvious one lol. Heading to store (something cheap). Seeing if friends are home.

5. take up jogging ( except really, take up smoking)

6. We have a pet chicken outside so we go "feed" it. But that isn't a useable excuse for most people. Just say you are going to go in the woods or something.

7. Just say my friend is picking me up to go eat..or your gonna go jog.

8. How about u stop being a bitch and get on ur grown man. Tell ur mom ur going to get a bj and she will have no more ?s.

9. i usally say im going for a bike ride, walk my dog, or see my cousins( who i sesh it with).

10. that would work, i don't really know if you think that conversation is worth smoking though hahaa

11. You are dropping/recieving a phone charger at friends house. Or anything for that matter (video game, notes, etc)
    then go smoke instead!

12. taking the dog for a walk is a classic i always use, its kind of a 3 way awesomeness,
    1) i get to visit sweet mary jane
    2) my dog gets a walk
    3) i can sit and watch him do stuff while im baked for hours, seriously, next time your baked, get your dog to do some stuff and it is amazing :smoke:

13. Trust me, it will work man. If your mom is anything like mine, when it comes to this sort of stuff no questions are asked. :smoke:

14. I wouldnt recommend leaving and coming back all smelly and red eyes.. just open your room window and shit..

15. If you got a bike, say that you're going on a bike ride. After you smoke, go on a bike ride around your city. I love biking while high.

16. dog walks r bad ass, if you have more then 1 dog its even better haha :smoke:

17. #17 BlowingOs, Apr 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Exactly. My mom would tell me to bring condoms

18. You're a grown man, why do you need an excuse to leave the house? You can buy an MFLB so you don't even have to leave your house. Better yet, you can earn some money and buy a car lol

19. once when bike riding high, i thot i was mario playing super mario 64, amazing

20. I don't know how you got Super Mario 64 from riding a bike but hot damn, I wanna go ride my bike now :hello: