Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Excuses for not wanting to buy a dealer's weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Carharttkid, Aug 7, 2011.

1. I thought id make a thread where anyone can look to to find an excuse if they dont want to buy someones bud when they told them they would...
    Ill start...
    I got caught
    I had to pay a ticket
    Lost my money

Im sure you guys can come up with some real believable and creative ones...so let 'em rip! :smoking:

2. Found better weed.

3. yo, this weed smells like some cat piss man i'll pass. hahah

4. You shouldn't feel guilty about turning down a bag if you don't like what you see.

How would "I got caught" make any sense after you just looked at his/her weed?

5. "I don't want to buy your weed." or "Nah I'll pass on this bud."

6. If im not satisfied I just tell em so and leave.

You, as the consumer, are in the power position. You should never feel bad for turning down someone's bud. If it isn't good, it isn't worth the price IMO.

7. Just say no...... To bad weed

8. D.A.R.E to resist shit bud.

You don't need an excuse..

9. the kid with the money left..

..or i decided to turn a new leaf..lol

10. My mom told me I cant buy your shitty weed anymore... Sorry :(

11. "call me when you get some better shit."

12. Only smoke high G.R.A.D.E.

13. You said it was a gram this is .7 .... fuck that

You said this was dank... Ive seen ditchweed better than that... fuck that

14. This is very true. Most kids/uneducated buyers believe that the dealers has all the power. Your the one with the money. If u dont like it DONT buy it. Its as simple as that. Once you do this once or twice your dealer will know that you know how the game is played. Personally if i dont like what i see i just see tell my dealer no thanks and wait for the next batch.

Hope this helps :)

15. Personally I'll buy off anyone if I don't like what I got then nexttime I don't deal with them. But it works to voice how you feel ie: short or shake

16. Lol... it's not like he is gonna pull out a weapon and make you buy it.
    It's your money, you do whatever you want with it.

17. I'm usually straight forward with the guy. Just because you don't want his weed doesn't mean he's gonna get super pissed and try to kill you. Usually, if I say no, the dealer ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS, try to upsell me. "You sure, man? I promise you I'll hook it up."

18. *pull out your pound of weed* i got it covered thanks

19. Like the other people said, you shouldnt feel bad, and if you feel scared or intimidated that he's gonna be pissed off, you probably shouldn't buy from him to begin with cause that is sketchy shit if you feel like your dealer is gonna get pissed at you for not wanting herb.

20. I meant when you order over the phone...