Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Excuses for money withdrawals?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by collie_man, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Hey there GC.

I'm concerned because my parents caught me smoking a while back and i just found out that they're checking my bank statements now. My mom just asked me about a withdrawal of 260$, now I was able to make up an excuse this time, but next time she calls me out i can't just use the same excuse.

What excuses can I use for withdrawals... mostly around 60$.

2. Do you drive? Do you have a job? If you drive say it was for gas. If not, it was just money for the week. If you have a job then just cash your checks and don't deposit the whole thing so their wont be lots of withdrawals.

3. tell em you started giving to the poor

4. tell them to mind their damn business

5. Tell them you are smoking weed :)

6. ...what big holiday is coming up, say you were buying gifts. Tis the season to be jolly man:smoking:

7. If you're bank has online banking, sign up for that, and go paperless.

If your parents names are still on your account, get them off, that way it will be a crime if they look at your statements.

8. Don't think you can get your own bank account WITHOUT a parents help under 18 though. So if the OP is over 18 this is an option.

9. I'm assuming everyone posting here is over 18, since they're here at all. :rolleyes:

10. We can only hope lol.

11. um tell the bank about it, im sure they would give u a password to use to check bank statements or something. Unless ur parents are listed on the account as well, if ur 18 just open up ur own. You should be 18 if not read the forum rules

12. it's your money, tell your parents to mind their own business but if it is their money thats fucked up spending your parents money on drugs

13. If you're over 18, then who the fuck cares. You're an adult, and you can take care of yourself.

14. Exactly.

15. If you're over 18 there is no reason for them to be monitoring your account, and a quick trip to the bank can set you up where statements aren't mailed to your house, but rather handled online. At the very least, you can take them off of your account so what is mailed to you should, theoretically, only be opened by you.

16. Yeah if your an adult what are your parents doing asking about withdrawals.

thats pretty much none of their business isnt it.

17. Say you needed money for gifts/gas/food.
    or just tell them to fuck off.

18. if you dont live with them, you pretty much have a whole plethora of reasons to pick from. gas, food, gifts, appliances. bills. video games. pretty much anything.

if you do live with them. gifts, gas, general stuff (food, cigs, stuff)

19. i love everyone on here saying how "if youre old enough, tell them to mind their business".
    kinda hard to do that if they are supporting you still ;)
    tell them you are paying cash for groceries. that way a regular deduction looks normal.

20. I usually say food.. if its like alotta money I
    bitch about how exspensive the place was
    before they even ask.

Or I say I let someone else borrow money
    but I'll get it back. Then I can usually make
    up the funds somehow within a reasonable time.