Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Excuses for having fertilizer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by greenlant3rn, Aug 27, 2011.

1. My parents caught me smoking weed a couple times and now they found some fertilizer in my closet cause I was going to grow a while back. I don't garden so I can't tell them that. I saw it on the kitchen counter and they haven't said anything yet so what should I tell them?

2. Don't grow in your parents house.

Anyway, say your friend got a new reptile and you ordered some special dirt for him but that was the wrong one and you need to return it.

I am pretty sure frogs use a dirt floor. Just do some research on google.

3. hes prolly talking chemicqaal fetilizers... that wud burn the skin offa frog

4. #4 tehpurplepills, Aug 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2011
    dont tell em nothin till they ask, or be like ohh theres where the fertilizer was i needed to bring that to allysas house (or something ) whyd u guys move it

dont make a big deal outa it, if its open say you sprinkled it on a few plants in the backyard before( f they bring it up or anything otherwise might seem suspicious to say that)

, they dont KNOW you dont garden, they just know they never seen you
    absence of proof is not proof of absence ya dig?

5. Tell them you were going to grow awhile back, but seen the error in your ways and just hadn't disposed of the fertilizer yet.