Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Excuses 4 red eyes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GanstaSmoker, Sep 12, 2009.

1. You can really only use this once but you can say you were using tobasco sauce and then rubbed your eyes. It's a bit more out of the box so it's a little more believable. I did this once and it sure as hell makes your eyes red.

2. Never made one up, I always use drops. If I don't have drops, I won't smoke or I will smoke but won't go home 'til I drop drop.

3. You stink so bad that your irrating my eyes... Leaves.:bolt:
    I poke myself in the eyes.
    I have pink eye.
    Im a devil.
    Its sooo fucking bright in here.
    Whay are your eyes red, Dad? He shuts up. Lmao.
    I smoked a blunt, leave me alone.
    yo mama " you smoked a what"
    you " i smoked weed mom"
    yo moma "your punished" ??????

wtf is ur mom gunna do if ur high. Just tell her you smoke weed. And your not stopping.
    Grow up, 18+ to be on this forum kid.

4. just say your friend came in your eye by accident or some shit.

5. haha crying.

6. hahahahaha! ima do this next time, someone asks me why my eyes are so red,

7. You dont need an excuse, you need EYE DROPS!

8. I was swimming and I opened my eyes in the pool. Pretty much only good for summer...

9. Bilateral Viral Conjunctivitis

10. I don't care about the status of my eyes, but I never get questioned.

11. 1. I'm goin' for a new look

2. Me and my friends played a game of tag only you had to poke the eye instead of the body, you should try it sometime :)

12. Ummm....dude,unlike u i dont live with my parents,and unlike u,i have a girlfriend,she doesnt want me to be high around her,i need an excuse,so why dont u go,find a girl(or a guy cuz ur probably gay),and then talk shit.

Im done

13. if anyone asks, i just say i forgot to take my allergy pill

14. There is NO excuse for me!!!!:smoke:

15. Allergies
    Crying
    Sneezing
    Your Smell
    Your Mothers Smell
    Your Vaginal Infection Smell
    Your Mothers Vaginal Infection Smell

Or the classic " I just had rough sex with multiple partners and while getting taken from behind by two guys, I had one of those automatic air fresheners go off in my face as I was desparetly grabbing the table it was on'

16. 2 posts up..

Girlfriend: ah why are you eyes red?
    You: shit bitch i just smoked a fat ass crack rock..how bout you quit aksing me so many questions and make me a goddamn sammich!!!

:smoke:

17. Yea and then....
    Girl: ur not getting any pussy tonight

wich would mean im fucked

18. "Man... I was up all night doing some work" or something that points towards you being really tired.

19. I have aids so back the fuck up before I stick you with my crack needle bitch. Of course you would brandish the needle and watch them run in fear.

20. nobody has really bothered me but if anyone asks ill either say im tired or its my contacts