Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

excuse to leave and smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokabowl, Feb 27, 2011.

1. ok. its my last day home for the weekend before i go back to school and ireally wanna smoke.

right now just my moms home but i cant smoke here still.

i have my chillum and got someone who is good on a gram around my house.

so if i leave ill b in my moms car so can't smoke in the car.

whats my excuse for leaving for like 2 hours, and what/where do i go/do for the 2 hours.

thanks

2. Tell her you're going on a walk.. Or for a hike.

Go smoke in nature. Have a chill time :smoke:

3. Hi mom. Im 18. Im going out for 2 hours

4. Movie, friends house, date for lunch maybe, clothing shopping

5. This.

Seriously why is this so difficult? Just go for a walk or have a friend pick you up or something.

6. Dude, it's his Mom's car. He has to tell her where he's going.

No need to be lame about it.

I know if I came to my Mom's house and asked to use her car, she would ask me where I was going..

7. tell her you wanna hang out with a friend before you go back up. when you get your stuff dirve around and find a road that isn't too busy and smoke in the car with all the windows down. after you're done, drive around and listen to music to air the car out, even though there shouldn't be much of a smell due to all the windows being down. if someone comes by just reach for your phone as if you're lost trying to find someone's house or something.

8. Tell her you're going to go play (your preferred sport) with your friends.

If it's your last day before going back to school, just be like.. "hey mom, it's my last day here, so I wanna go hang out with some friends I won't see for a while."

9. nuff said

10. guys i can leave the house without asking...my question is what do i do for 2 hours on my own? all my friends are at school so its just me. i dont have any extra spending money. im in my moms car so dont wanna smoke in it. need something to do for 2 ohours

11. i mean i dont like accusing people but when people need excuses to leave the house they honestly cant be 18.

but im not gonna be that guy who ignores your question and accuses you of being underage so ....

just be like im going to get food and then say your stopping at your friends house

12. Go to the mall?

idk. Get stoned and go to walmart. You could easily spend multiple hours there while lifted.

13. Nature dude. Nature. Fucking find some nature!! lol :p

Take a hit or two every 15 minutes while you walk around.

You'll get exercise, see scenery, get high... and kill 2 hours! whooo!

14. Hmmm. Walmart. That's a good idea.

Or puff some and go to Mcdonalds. BK. Wendys. Something like that. Kills a good amount of time.

15. why do you have to stay for 2 hours lol just go in the woods and get high and go back home i do it all the time

16. maybe he doesnt wanna be high near his mom, i mean im learning to hide it alot better now.

17. lol i remember being an apprentice toker and having those "OMG THEY KNOW" highs. No dude. that's fucking stupid that's called paranoia. Nobody thinks your high and nobody EXPECTS you to be high. When your sober and you see someone is the first thing you think "Is that guy high?" maybe if your eyes get red MAYBE. My eyes stopped doing that but if anyone asks your just tired. You know you don't have to be high for your eyes to be red. There's no other signs that your high. Your mind might make you think there is but its

100%

P
    A
    R
    A
    N
    O
    I
    A