Excuse for parents finding dryer sheets

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Grade a kush, Jan 24, 2014.

1. along the same lines you could tell your dad your crotch smells bad and you thought the scent would travel from your pocket to your nether regions.

2. [quote name="Pot Toker" post="19396666" timestamp="1390545609"]along the same lines you could tell your dad your crotch smells bad and you thought the scent would travel from your pocket to your nether regions.[/quote]And would then attract mosquitoes... Genius!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Brilliance! You're really doing him a favor, op. Nobody likes a household infestation.

4. I will go through a dryer sheet every 2-3 days normally putting them into my shoes because my feet sweat so fucking bad they stink its just terrible, rip that bitch in half, one half in each shoe, works great. 

18+ and clueless on wtf a dryer sheet is used for..

op must be 12 years old or younger...

6. I'm 18 years old, if they find dryer sheets I tell them it's to hide the smell of pot in my room. I don't really have to do that anymore because I purchased a vaporizer, so as long as I leave the window open it's not a problem.  I'll be graduating and moving out shortly, so I don't see the point in peddling bullshit to my parents. Even at my relatively young age(when compared to the rest of society), I've found that loss of loved ones and humbling life experiences have made it more difficult for me to let a river of lies come out of my mouth. I figure that if I'm not honest now, how many more things am I going to have to cover up? 

7. Fuck dryer sheets, if you blow through them, a bunch of toxic fibers are released in to the air. Doesn't even really work that well. Just ghost your hits, or get a vaporizer and a SmokeBuddy Jr

8. Just straight up tell him and show him.
    That's what I did when I got my glass pipe I showed mommy and daddy.

9. say they got stuck in your pants in the dryer.
    im sure some one already said that^
    i didnt read all the posts, but what id personally say is that i couldnt find any deodarant and just rubbed a dryer sheet on my pits.

10. Here's the deal....it'll take you three weeks, and then they will FUCKING BUY YOUR WEED FOR YOU!!
    Find Jesus, get a bible, carry it EVERYWHERE and start telling them how they are sinning, and take everyopportunity to read scripture to them and ask them their take on it. And what can they do about that? Violate your Constitutional right to be delusional and spread the Gospel of our Lord and Saviour....JEeeezus?

....That'll shut em up for good!

11. Your dad knows because he smelled it..that's why he came in your room smelling and shit.

Come clean about smoking. If they are 100% against smoking, and they won't let you smoke, tell them you will respect their rules because it's their house, but you are going to smoke when not at their house.

Having to hide everything is  shitty..it's alot of added stress that don't even have to be there. If you parents don't want it in their house, stop being a dick and respect them not wanting it in their house. Problem solved.

12. #52 GothamDiesel, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    Just be careful man, Back in high school, for a few years I stayed with my dad and got kicked out on a couple occasions but usually I was let back after a few nights with friends. But looking back I was such an asshole, for an example I grew weed on his property and dried it in the house, which was really stupid, luckily he allowed me to move it somewhere else but still he was furious. Even better he once kicked me out because I refused to give up my $125 bong, So there I was aimlessly wandering down my street with a piece of glass I valued more than shelter. 
    My point is your almost out of High School, sooner or later you will have your own place where you can do whatever the hell you please but in the meantime just get through school and keep you parents trust,

13. I bet he wont question you again if you tell him its a Nut Rag...and yu like the wonderful smell after a Rubbin' lmfao

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Legal guardian never found dryer sheets. I always made sure they disappeared
    I would just say I was using them as a sex toy for when I got  off,  different textures and stuff. 

15. It is obvious when they have been in the dryer, so you can't say it's just from laundry.
    Tell them you had a wet dream when you were dreaming about Jesus and being a good Christian and that you put them in your pocket to cover the smell.

16. I work with high school students and it's funny how slick they think they are. Don't try outwitting your parents when they already know what's up. Everybody knows what weed smells like & your dad got a wiff of it in your room when he barged in. He isn't stupid. As far as coming up with an excuse for the dryer sheets... I think it's a little too late to be explaining a dryer sheet 2 days later. What the hell did you say in the moment when he confronted you about it? Your hesistation and stupid response like "I don't know" or whatever is what confirms you're lying and making shit up. Don't smoke inside the house when your dad is the type to barge in your room to catch you in the act lol Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

17. #57 nascarfan, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014

Well here's a thought bro, maybe you should stop smoking weed until your life gets in a better situation? I mean, I realize a lot of adults still live at home with the way the economy is. But you don't even do your own laundry. You can't expect to be given autonomy and the right to make adult decisions, when you don't take care of yourself, you know what I mean? Your parents probably see you as a kid they have to take care of and protect. They love you, and though they're misguided about weed, they only want what's best for you.

Might be time to respect their boundaries until you get your shit together brother.

18. OP is an adult?    wow........            When I was 18, I was going to school, working, living on my own, paying my own rent, cooking cleaning and doing my own laundry.      Give your head a shake and grow up, OP.    You got bigger things to worry about than how to smoke weed in your parents' house without them catching you.   smh

The fucked up priorties we had when we were young.

When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things......(I think that may be from the bible. But it's true.) So, the question begs to be asked.....Do you still have that bong? I'd be proud of you if you did...LOL

20. #60 GothamDiesel, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
     That's true though, but in some ways I'll never grow up. And to answer your question, I gave it away to a friend when I moved out, actually I also had an indoor Northern Light auto flower that I ended up giving away as well.