Excuse for parents finding dryer sheets

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Grade a kush, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Tell your dad you're gay

2. Actually, I thought your grammar was fine.

I'm more interested in why you were superglueing your bong. And how you were doing it so loudly that your dad heard you in another room. When most people glue it's pretty silent.

It's probably not so much a lack of trust as opposed to being completely right about what's going on with their kid

I'm thinking if my son showed up blackout drunk to a school dance then he's probably going to get caught with weed eventually

Sounds like OP's parent's don't want him smoking weed, so the options are either stop smoking or get your shit together and stop being so obvious about it

4. Ah I see. Well on the other side of my closest is my dads bed and I think I bumped something I dont really remember but hes a light as fuck sleeper.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Okay, it was just one sheet. You're making a big deal out of this for no reason. Say it just came out of the wash.

6. @[member="sky dog"] actually I didnt blackout or even throw up. I did have a hangover tho nothing to bad but it is what it is. When I said ive been caught many times im talking through 8th grade - senior year its not like I get caught on a monthly basis.

7. @[member="Some Asian Toker"] yeah I was thinking that but it was in my pocket the chances of the drysheet getting into a pocket while drying is highly unlikely

8. #28 Jingo Dookstain, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014

Not at all. It's happened to me It happens to everyone all the time while doing the laundry.

Edit: Actually, since you've never experienced this, I'm going to bet that your parents check the pockets of all your clothes before and after washing.

Your parents seem like authoritarian freaks bro.

9. I honestly wouldn't know my mommy does my laundry =) ill have to learn that shit for college tho I aint sweatin tho. But now that I think about it I dont remember the last time my mom told me to take the laundry out of the dryer and have seen a dryer sheet. Do you always use dryersheets wile drying clothes?

10. Man OP after hearing what you've been through I realize what you feel like. I got caught with weed when I was 14 by the police, I was being a ignorant teen, but I had to do six months probation and a drug test for the first three months, a drug and alcohol awarness class (3 hours a night for a week) and a 200 dollar fine. I know what it is like to lose all trust with your parents. Frankly, I felt like shit because my mom started bawling her eyes out while talking to me and I've never seen her cry and that was the worst I've ever felt to this day. All you can do mang is keep your head up and try to stay out of trouble and don't smoke inside unless you are positive that they are asleep. I open my window enough to where I can fit a pillow between the pane and the window if that Mora sense, and I put a small fan in the window so maybe a third of the window is blowing out air while the other two thirds is covered by a pillow. Sorry if that doesn't make sense but it seems to work if you have a joint or 1-hitter and always keep it close to the fan so all the smoke gets sucked out. Best of luck to you. Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Nah I know for a fact that she checks before she washes it but i doubt after.

12. You do if you don't want to smell like a wet dog. Do your clothes smell scented/fresh or do they smell like a wet towel?

13. Nah they smell clean So I guess I could use that accuse sounds pretty legit actually.

14. I smoked a j in my room before danked up my hole upstairs and got busted when my dad went to bathroom. Towel under door, sploof and ozium no fan tho and I have to blow smoke through a screen. Jsut be careful about smoking paper in your crib that ish is risk.

15. Risky

16. Tell your dad to get the sand out of his vagina and be like, "It was a fucking dryer sheet, chill."

17. That my friend would result in world war 3.

18. [quote name="foxforcefive" post="19396552" timestamp="1390544311"]Tell your dad to get the sand out of his vagina and be like, "It was a fucking dryer sheet, chill."[/quote]ROFLI <3 hobbit weed

19. #39 teddykgb, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    [quote name="sky dog" post="19396327" timestamp="1390541458"]It's probably not so much a lack of trust as opposed to being completely right about what's going on with their kidI'm thinking if my son showed up blackout drunk to a school dance then he's probably going to get caught with weed eventuallySounds like OP's parent's don't want him smoking weed, so the options are either stop smoking or get your shit together and stop being so obvious about it[/quote]Gotta point there, I always smoked weed in high school so I never had that issue (Getting drunk, showing up at a HS dance, and having to blow for BAC)Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. I've seen people put them in sports bags to make them smell better... What do you play?... Just say it was an idea you heard for your bag.Otherwise I've heard they're good for bug repellant, but I'd say don't use that idea hahaSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum