Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Excuse for cotton mouth?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iibrahim264, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Sometimes I have cotton mouth when I smoke or don't smoke even. If my parents see me lick my lips or have dry mouth they automatically assume I'm high. What's a good excuse for this. Keep in mind that I don't smell of have red eyes or anything. Just a little dry mouth that makes my parents believe I'm toking

2. i guess drinkin some water is out of the question[​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
  3. So much for being honest with your parents.

Why do you still live under their roof, money, and food?

Move out.....do what you want.

4. #4 DaPacem, Jul 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2015
    Tell them your mouth is sticky from eating too much pussy

• Like Like x 9
  5. The kitty was pretty furry lol

6. No problems with parents. I got a job and I'm barely 18 and full time student. They just don't like me smoking so I just needed bs excuses cause I get horrible cotton mouth

7. You're dehydrated. Drink lots of water. Problem solved.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Exactly, it's from being dehydrated not just from smoking lol

• Like Like x 2
  9. I drink two full glasses of water when I smoke and I use lozenges and mouth wash for guess what? You got it, dry mouth. Can be purchased at any major drugstore. Look for ACT and BIOTÈNE formulas for dry mouth.....works great.

10. You don't need to explain stuff to anyone lol. Learn to be more confident when you're high so people never question if you're high or not. If someone in your fam asks why are you licking your lips or w/e... just be like "hrm I didnt know i couldnt lick my lips if they're dry.. i mean afterall i have a tongue".. and then usually the convo just dissapears into smoke lol and then your mom will prob be like "well.. Can you throw out the trash now? i been asking you since tuhrsday".... and then you be like "AWee shucks mom... ALRIGHT.. ill do it!" lol
    <br style="line-height: 22.4000015258789px;">Never need to explain shit. If you do, that means you're being paranoid and that's when people can tell something is wrong. Never get defensive or try to hide anything.. Just be like ??? uhh i dont ask u why you're wearing that ridiculous outfit oro w.e<br style="line-height: 22.4000015258789px;"><br style="line-height: 22.4000015258789px;">But either way man, if you REALLY need to make an excuse..... just say you drank some peachy crap and its making your mouth dry<br style="line-height: 22.4000015258789px;">

11. #11 enjoyandlive, Jul 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2015
    pop a fruity candy like a jolly rancher or something before when ever youll be in front of them.

12. grow a pair and say "I'm high"

• Like Like x 2