Exctasy

Discussion in 'General' started by yolevu, May 7, 2007.

1. Does exctasy make you feel depressed and down the days after you use it? if so, for how long? and how depressed does it make you?

2. Depends on how much you take, and on the person, I usally take 4 pills a night when i drop, and i have only ever had 2 major comedowns. One was christmas day.

For my info on E look at one of the links in my sig.

3. i get depressed, when i'm coming down. but i'm fine the day after.

4. some people get depressed or feel that life is lackluster during the come down up til a few days after the trip. i usually have a nice afterglow the day after a roll though

5. Also, make sure you have a sack of weed for the comedown, i find it helps alot.

6. Yea, just have some weed to cushin the comedown, it always helps.

7. ummm u dont need more than 1 pill, most people...but yeh i would only do it once or twice then never again....all u need is an experience or 2..but it can make u depressed and fukx with yer serotonin

8. Yeah, but its better when you do have more than 1 pill. I have never taken just a single pill. I dont do it when i am at univeristy, just when i go back home for the holidays, so i have a 1 - 3 month gap inbetween pill binging.

9. Yea, E is something that needs a long period of time before doing it again. It can cause a lot of problems. I have Zoloft and I heard that can help with the serotonin problem, is that true?

10. all seritonin does is make you sleep its a chemical released in our brain by triptefin or something that starts with a T. But zoloft if i not to baked is a sleeping med right? that should never took E but have talked to friends and DARE lol oh shit theres a new thread. What made you start?
    sorry yeah zoloft = sleep

11. umm... Serotonin plays a HUGE role in your mood basically. and Zoloft is an Anti-Depressant that helps balance your serotonin I believe...

So in theory, Zoloft would counter the effects MDMA has on your serotonin, am I right?

12. ^ No idea, but when you take E instead of the Serotonin being released small amounts, it all just rushes out and thats what causes the feeling of love. Use it too much and it will slowly eat away at it leaving none for later life which will cause you to be depressed.

Wikipedia
    In the central nervous system, serotonin is believed to play an important role in the regulation of anger, aggression, body temperature, mood, sleep, vomiting, sexuality, and appetite. Low levels of serotonin have been associated with several disorders, namely increase in aggressive and angry behaviors, clinical depression, Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), migraine, irritable bowel syndrome, tinnitus, fibromyalgia, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorders[citation needed] and Relationship [1]. If neurons of the brainstem that make serotonin—serotonergic neurons—are abnormal, there is a risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).[2][3]

13. I smoke hash non-stop during that period..
    It helps alott!!