Exciting Variety!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Spenc3cont, Oct 28, 2019.

1. #1 Spenc3cont, Oct 28, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
    First grow in my new grow room with some dankass clones (Room isn’t complete but it’ll do the job). They were already topped once. Today I performed a little LST and they are happy has could be! Might top them one more time....
    I’ve got Orange Cookies, Sour Diesel, Blue Magoo, Peyote Critical, Obama Kush (didn’t vote for the guy...hear it’s dank though ), and Red Mandarin.
    Looking forward to Orange Cookies the most!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. Good luck man

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

4. Room is getting close to complete! Although my girls are super happy, leaves are pointing up praying to the weeds gods, I’m going to add two more lights. There are 4 smaller led grow lights around the upper corners of the room you can’t really see.
    I’m done tying down branches, time to let the girls Flourish! If I had more room I’d top them again and keep tying.

[​IMG]

5. #5 Spenc3cont, Nov 3, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
    The room is coming along.... and the ladies are happy as ever! Love this variety. Such beautiful plants! Love the different characteristics each plant holds! [​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. Added a light and moved the ladies into their final positions as they are just starting to poke through. [​IMG]

7. Going to double up the strings to make my screen tighter with smaller squares, when I built this I was winging it from things I’ve read.
    Plants have reach the screen and are growing horizontally very well. With my space provided I can let the ladies grow another foot under the screen before I flip to flower. I’ve been going back and forth on when to flip. These girls were taken as clones on 10/12.
    Also been trimming a little here and there where no light is allowed through. The trimming is something I’ve been doing but not sure if I should be doing...‍♂️
    All and all I can’t WAIT!! The Orange Cookies is so far my favorite to look at, so pretty! Velvety leaves with very cool details! I hear Orange Cookies is NOT easy to come by... I better take clones [em[​IMG]oji4]

8. Added a few more strings to make my squares smaller for a tighter screen. Was going to weave branches but that coulda been a huge error. Luckily I got stopped and will just keep branches under the screen until she’s full.
    The two ladies on the far right, Obama Kush and Peyote Critical, appear that they won’t fill the screen by the time I need to flip do to the other ladies being taller strains. Only thing I would have done differently is 5 gal pots instead of 3... can’t wait to just let the girls go vertical! The Orange Cookies has some very pretty leaves!! [​IMG][​IMG]

9. Well bc of future obligations I need the girls to be done by a certain date. So today is their first day in flower. Flipped’m last night. I was hoping to fill the screen a bit more but oh well. I’m sure I’ll still be happy with the outcome.
    If all goes well. These will be some very pretty buds! The Orange Cookies leaves are sooo cool looking/unique!
    9 weeks can’t come soon enough!

• Like Like x 1
  10. This morning I decided “fuck it” and I did one more big trim! Man they look awful after these trims but I’m sure it’s going to pay off big! photo.JPG photo.JPG photo.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  11. This is the day after pic of my last big trim. Never gone to this extent of training, very happy I did it though. There’s 122 main tops between all 6 girls.
    Can’t wait to watch the stretch!!! [​IMG]

12. Man that looks great! Plenty of room for all of them. Quite the defoliation though- I’m new and have no experience in the field so my words don’t mean a thing. I’m watching this- looking forward to seeing your bountiful harvest

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thanks bro, I’m very much looking forward to it as well!! These strains are super fire! One of them, Orange Cookies, is almost impossible to find bc it’s not on the market. You need to know someone with the plant pretty much. It’s a crazy strain from Cali. Lots of beautiful coloring in the flowers! It’s also got one of the highest THC percentages. So I’ve read.....
    All these girls are crazy looking too. The Red Mandarin and Blue Magoo have some crazy colors as well! Red Mandarin is one of, if not the first, with red color in the flowers. And the Blue Magoo, well..... it’s got a very blue tint to it!
    All and all I’m super stoked!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. I made sure to take clones as well!! Nvr taken clones before so . IMG_2320.JPG

15. #16 Rotten snook, Nov 19, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
    I tried my hand at cloning before I flipped to flower as well, I have a 90% rate so far. I haven’t given up on the others. My tip for that, make sure you have a heating pad if your temperatures are not high. I was doing mine in the basement, so a heating pad was a must.
    Edit- after looking at the picture better I see your pad!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Did some electrical work and added a bigger exhaust. Room looks way better having the wires all cleaned up! [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  17. My first pistols have popped out this morning!
    Day 6 in flower!
    photo.JPG photo.JPG

18. IMG_2367.JPG
    She’s filling in just fine

• Like Like x 1