Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Exciting new way to hide the smell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ImjustChillin, Aug 26, 2011.

1. The SuperBottle

Using a plastic bottle with a built in carb cut out using my white BIC customized safety-pin-detached (SPD) lighter, you can hide the smell of your joints. Why? Because we all know a sploof only addresses the smell of when you exhale your puff. That leaves the smell the joint leaves while burning unchecked.
    You insert the joint in the bottle with the cap sealed through the carb, then you puff on your joint and finish it off with a smooooooth milkshot by unsealing the cap and inhaling the smoke. Exhaling through a sploof or a window is recommended. Thank you

Don't be fooled! The SuperBottle might just look like an ordinary water bottle with a hole in it (duh) but it's design is highly effective and has been tested by double blind university studies.

The SuperBottle is on sale now, for only 199.99$!!!! Hurry while supplys last!!!

PM me if you are interested in buying one!

lol :hippie:

2. Sounds interesting, but i see one problem.
    Dunno if it's just me, but when i smoke joints, i usually need to light it a couple of times.
    It somehow burns out every once in a while.

3. Why you using a white lighter.... :bolt:

4. I remember my first time getting high.

Barely, but I do.

5. wow that was uncalled for.

6. THis was actually a pretty good idea..

for blunts n joints..Figure out how to make it wrk for my bubbler and ill buy one

7. whatnthefuck

8. Just use a dodo for exhaled and a dodo over the joint

9. If I really want to hide the smoke, I just exhale through the tube of my water pipe. The tube is, ofcourse, hanging out the window.