Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Excited.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cold Play, Oct 5, 2010.

1. My sisters very good friend is selling me 20g's of kush tomorrow and on Saturday i am getting 5gs of white widow from my regular dealer. I am pretty excited because i don't get good weed often :)

Off Topic: Just last night i ground up + mixed orange kush and juicy fruit weed, its super good :p

2. So you are paying 100$ for 5g?

3. $150 for 20g's (not sure of quality but im also getting discounted because he grew it and he is really good friends with my sister)

$90 for the White Widow.

4. Shit I was confused. I thought I read you were paying 20 a g and was about to say that would be ridiculous. But sounds like a good deal.

5. Yea, im getting a good deal of the 20 grams but the white widow is expensive >.>