excited for my first vaporization

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by PickleHead, Jan 4, 2011.

1. well ive never vaped before, but im a combustion veteran. but im on a t break right now and then im getting a vape for my first sesh back.

which brings me to my predicament. should i go to my local headshop to purchase one for up to 200 bucks or should i go with those ebay 40 dollar joints? anybody ever get one of those cheap ebay vapes? they worth it? work just the same as any vape? fill me in im a vape noob but im so giddy to get one! :yay:

2. cmon dont be shy, 18 views

3. I'll be another one of 'those guys'...

...MFLB. Amazing value.

4. looks tight but its just not what im looking for. im looking for that community vape. you know? id get the mflb for personal use but for my first vape id like to get something the whole gang could get in on.

any testimonials on those ebay boxes?

5. That's one of the only reasons that I accept for not choosing it. :)

Good luck!

6. true that.

personally i would go to the shop or online and get a reputable vape then risk having to spend for the good vape plus the 40 you blew on the ebay first.

7. true that^
    but i figure it would work as a good starter and when it breaks ill get a good one with a warranty.

8. for me its not how long it last, as they will likely all last perfectly long, but rather the question of, "how well is this actually doing what it does?" i would be worried that i wasnt getting all the bud evenly heated and heated correctly, because then the amount of bud that isnt actually vaped well could well add up to more in losses than the difference in price of the two machines to start with.

sure you could still save up the uvb that is barely vaped at all (you should anyways for edibles) but i would rather have a better overall experience every time.

9. Dude the box has a lifetime warranty.. I smoke with 4 people all the time and it does the job.. Battery just gets pretty warm.. Trust me it works but i mean if your gonna smoke with like 6 people yea i'd get a desktop vape like da buddah or silver surfer..

10. Get Da Buddha