Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Excited about tomorrow

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WhySmoke, Oct 19, 2011.

1. So about a month and a half a go,i was caught smoking k2 which my mother thought was weed,and I denied at first,but there was no denying it after she smelled my breath,she went on to cry and tell me that weed can leave me stupid from just 1 hit,so i ended telling her i was just trying it.

Now onto the real stuff,
    I've been clean since then and I kind of took it as a Tolerance Break which I did pretty fine,but now that my mom has regained my trust (she's stopped searching my room and everything) I called my friend up to see if he could hook me up with some weed (my mom deleted every contact i had in my phone except for hers and my familly,and friends i've had since kinder) and he said sure,so Im getting a dubsack tomorrow after my college classes which end at around 7pm (dont wanna keep anything to big in my room just yet) and Thursday I'll have the house to myself because my mom is going to go to some meeting in phoenix,and I'll have the house from around 6AM to 12AM/1AM so im just planning to smoke the dub up and just call if i need anymore,and chill out to some KMK,play some beatles rock band and just chill lol.

P.S I've had about a 2 week t-break before and I did get higher than I normally would and i was just wondering if the 6 weeks will have the same effect on me?

2. Have a good time bro..but you're in college? LOL sounds like some punishment to a 15 year old.

Damn, parents need to get realistic..

3. yeah 2 weeks should be enough to allow your receptors are normal, but don't do that spice shit. it's nasty and not good for you, at all.

stick to the natural stuff :cool:

4. Well she's really old school and since I had an alcoholic dad she thinks weed is even worse because it's illegal,and since its her house i can't really do anything about it til i move out (in about 3 months) :)

5. "weed can make you stupid off of one hit".... Classic! Haha!

6. aye if hes living under his moms roof he has to follow her rules

7. Yeah seriously it is Only reason i had it was because I was out of money for any weed :\

8. i cracked the fuckkkk up when i read "now that SHE has regained MY trust" thats fucking classic brahh. :smoking:

9. Yeah I agree, but going to that extent of deleting contacts is a bit far...if he's going to smoke, he's going to smoke. Deleting phone contacts and basically putting him on lockdown isn't going to stop him from smoking weed...OBVIOUSLY. This is an adult, college student afterall; I think it's a bit late to "teach" him a lesson.

10. Fuck my bad lol well you know what i mean im just so pumped up for tomorooooooooooow :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

11. wait, I thought you were in college .:cool:

12. I am,i mean friends that she knows that are pretty much just friends I talk to every now and then.

13. I don't know if you're planning on smoking inside or outside but I'd say to definitely smoke outside even if she won't be home all day it's still just a better idea.

14. Def keep us updated throughout tomorrow, and how high you get