Excited about the updates coming to Grasscity?

Discussion in 'General' started by LSDForPeace, Apr 18, 2013.

1. #1 LSDForPeace, Apr 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2013

2. Agreed..not sure how I feel yet.

3. So basically they want it to look like facebook.

4. If they made it like facebook, I'd never come back this forum and stop recommending it to people. Sell outs

5. Yes..Facebook look = no bueno.

6. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I think it's just fine the way it is.

7. I think they are going to ruin the site. I hope not but I just have this feeling...
    Mass exodus to /r/trees anyone?

8. im stoked for it i think things will turn out well with a few bugs of course we should proceed with extreme caution tho from i have heard the last big update didnt go over to well

9. idk im just getting used to this. fuck its soooo easy on the eyes when your redeyejedi

10. As long as I gots my shades I'm straight.:cool:

11. What exactly are they changing? yeah I read that thread posted by OP but im too fucked up too understand it. Whats going on.

12. Don't care bordering on unhappy. I'd rather it just stay the same.

13. yeah i dont get why sites and shit have to change when no one is complaining about the current set up

change is what ruined Linkin Park man... think about it... do you really wanna be Linkin Park of weed sites?

14. #16 InitialToke93, Apr 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2013
    If they change the colour of the site/ allow us to change it, ill be happy as a mo fucka, this shit hurts my eyes when i come off another page

Other than that i couldn't really care less

15. Eh, kind of indifferent at this point about it. Some of the new features sound promising, but the whole Facebook layout..not really looking forward to that.

Hopefully old members will stick around, but I don't see that happening if the change doesn't go over well.

16. I think members should have an option to cycle through whichever theme they want to choose. I can already tell that theres gonna be plenty of bitching about he new look lol.

17. Don't worry...I won't leave My People.

"They" couldn't pay me a million dollars to leave My People.:cool:

18. Rofl +rep later on