Exchange of nugs on the highway

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by collie_man, Jan 5, 2009.

1. It's strange how intuitions arise in people randomly. I get these sometimes, most of the time they aren't confirmed. So when my friends and I were driving down the highway smoking a bowl and I got one of my strange feelings that something bad was going to happen, I easily dismissed it. Not more than 5 minutes later we drilled the fuck out of an elk. We were going around 65 so my friends jeep was totalled.

After a long chain of curse words and screaming, we pulled over. We immediately got to waving down a car. When one finally came (it wasn't a very busy highway) we waved it down. It turned out to be a mexican guy with his girlfriend. We told him our story and asked to use his phone (ours didn't get reception there). We got the phone, and at the same time noticed something odd. The mexican guy was holding a chillum!! In plain view too, just in his hand.

Long story short, we thanked the dude for his great willingness to help. We also commented on the chillum and found out that this guy did legitemately smoke. We offered him a big ass nug for his trouble, and he gave us back one of his nugs. We then proceeded to smoke a bowl, and he left.

If my friends and I wouldn't have been in a different state than where we're from, we probably would have found a pretty fuckin good connect.

Just a crazy story, what are the chances of running into a nug smoker the first car we wave down...:smoking:

2. Thats pretty cool.

I wish I could run into random dope smokers like that. Good way to get some nice connects.

3. ha thats awesome

but the jeep aint laughin

4. werd thats sick, but sucks bout dat car