excessive incense use

Discussion in 'General' started by glassy, Jun 5, 2006.

1. haha... i buy hemp incense, so whenever someone asks about the smell i have a perfectly good excuse:D

2. i go through a 100gram box of nag champa every 2 or 3 months, thats about 100 sticks.

3. Sploof = No incense, but I light incense becoz I actually LIKE the smell.

BTW, anyone like that "sample" of the sweeter version of Nag Champa you get in ever Nag Champa box? Its bombtastic.

4. Wow... for a second I thought you were talking about incest.

But hmm... as for the smell, I just spray some good smellin' stuff and turn on the fan. Um, basically same as the one dude said except without having a refreshener in the car.

5. Yeah man, that's Super Hit.....I just picked up 2 small boxes of it...maybe 40 sticks total. That and Nag Champa are the staple....you can never go wrong with them!

6. I would never think of covering up the sweet smell of mary jane in my room :]

7. I use incense a lot, but its not something that costs me a lot of money... I got opium scented incenses lol, but i've never smelt opium so i dont know if they actually smell like opium. I also get something like "scents of spring" which is really really good. I love the smell of almost all incense (except strawberry which makes me sick:( ).