Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Excercise Under the Influence

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by rowo87, Jan 14, 2010.

1. The truly Seasoned Toker knows that staying fit is important and shouldn't allow their smoking habit to inhibit their healthy lifestyle.

How do you feel smoking Marijuana effects your workout routine?

Marijusns can also effect health in a positive way.

When under the influence some people enjoy and even intensify their exercise..

Even Bruce Lee, during his Autopsy, was found to have Marijuana in his system

Not to mention 90% of proffessional Sports Athletes. :hello:

2. A nice joint and the Wii Fit is a great boost. :smoking:

3. Depends, weight lifting while high sucks imho but running or swimming is godly when your high.

4. My god man I have just had my mind blown by the mere thought of swimming when high. That shit would be unbelievable... Or you would drown haha. I've personally never tried and unfortunately couldn't really class myself as somebody who gets incredibly active when high, I love to just kick back and feel the chill :smoking:

5. If you gotta weight lift don't get high, if you swim or something then go for it, you will jizz your swimsuit.

6. I love weight lifting. i feel like I could go forever. [although I always have a spotter for safety] I hate running, I feel so out a breathe.

Swimming...it was weird.

7. I feel the same way when weight lifting. but when I'm high I tend to sweat a hell of alot more than usual when working out and it kills my high. Its better than lifting sober though thats for sure lol

8. Haven't done it in a while but I used to exercise by riding my bike around, and I would just ride one handed while I smoked a joint

9. two words my friends, michael phelps. no wonder he's a fuckin' gold medalist.:bongin:

10. I often swim when i want a workout. I'll sometimes go to yoga to stretch out, it's hard but it feels great. but Swimming is the ultimate!

11. I workout while high pretty regularly. But on days where I'm lifting real heavy it's better for me not to cause I will lose strength if I overdo, i just get too relaxed man...

12. smokin a bowl then swimmin for a couple hours followed by another hour in the cuzzi is the way to go. its orgasmic :hello:

13. my excersise is weight lifting, and yes it does suck ass when you're high. But playing basketball or jogging is pretty fun. I prefer sitting down and chilling thoug

14. i love all the activities i do sober even more when i'm high.

15. I don't ever smoke and work out. I heard that lifting weights while being high can get you a heart attack, because weed can make your heart pump faster, and when you work out your heart pumps even faster, making your heart work too much may get you fucked.
    I just wait till after I'm done as motivation.

16. I tried smoking to the point of being blazed. Then I did some hard skating and it completely killed off my high

17. Its works being under the influence After exercise.. Bloods pumping and the relaxation after working so hard with a blunt... Hmmm. Great to hit the buffet after to weigh up a little with some munchies.

18. Smoke after I work out to relax my muscles.

19. I've been toking before I lift for over 10 years. I smoke one or two tokes from the bong especially before I do my legs as it keeps me from puking

20. Nothing like a nice smoke after an intense workout.