Excellent Mid-Range pH Meter - Milwaukee MW101

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by awek420, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Just giving a little review on this pH meter I came across.

I wanted something that cost under 100 bucks, had an interchangeable/replaceable probe, and maintained precise accuracy.

This meets all of those requirements and more.

It can be powered by either the standard power supply attachment, or the included 9v battery.

• Range: 0.00 - 14.00 pH
    • Resolution: 0.01 pH
    • Accuracy: +/- 0.02 pH
    • Calibration: Manual 2 Point

Very easy and quick to calibrate with industry standard 7.01 and 4.00 (or 4.01) solutions.

Simple and precise manual temperature compensation, 0°-50°C range.

It has held calibration at exactly 7.01 and 4.00 after several uses so far.

The probe is stored in a liquid storage solution to ensure proper care, and cleanliness. The included vial cap is simple and effective at keeping the probe immersed in the solution.

Replacing the probe is as simple as unplugging the wire from the top of the unit, and replacements only cost about 25-30 bucks.

Readings are within .05 in about 10 seconds, and stable within 20-30 seconds.

I have tested the readings against several other pH meters, including Bluelab pens, and it's been spot on.

So, no complaints so far. Works great, looks neat, and simple to use. I paid 68.99 for the unit.

Hope this helps someone make a choice on a budget, without having to settle with crap units.

Attached Files: