Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Exceeding local limits?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by tdod, May 2, 2011.

1. #1 tdod, May 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2011
    So, in some places the allowed amount of harvested marijuana is far smaller than the allowed amount of mature plants.

So, anyone know where i can find out what the penalties medical patents who have a greater amount of harvested weed than allowed locally?

Also, is there any way that, once the plant is grown, i can preserve the extra weed in some way that it won't be considered as bud? I'm thinking about this claus:
    "Only the dried mature processed flowers of female cannabis plant or the plant conversion shall be considered when determining allowable quantities of marijuana under this section"

2. You could turn it into oil, hash, or edibles.

3. which state do you live in OP?

you might want to start dating your product for usage and lock it up. yes you might have more on hand. but some people might want to grow their medicine once in the year and stock up for the rest of it.

if 2 ounces a month is your average then put dates on all your material to reflect that.

4. #4 tdod, May 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2011
    California