excedrine?

Discussion in 'General' started by cashrandy13, Apr 26, 2004.

?

worth it?

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. occasional

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. how can you get stoned with excedrine? How many should u take at a time and how long does it last?

2. Call me crazy, but these are marijuana forums. I would not think you should take excedrine looking for a buzz. Stick with the sweet herb.

3. but what about when i run out for a bit?

4. you dumbass.. seriously though, if you're looking for a good use for excedrine.. get wasted (drunk).. wait till the next morning.. and use it to cure your hangover. i mean hell.. even if there was a way to get stoned off excedrine.. you put it in the wrong foruM! nobody's gunna give you what you're looking for in here! i have no tolernance whatsoever for stupid people, and you are a stupid person. and probably like 13 years old.

5. I have heard that excedrine has some very similar if not the same core chemicals as such hardcore drugs as pcp. Its bad stuff. Wait until you get a bag and relax

6. what are you guys talking about? this IS a marijuana forum, but we can talk about any other drug on it.. its in the "general" section, too. any drug goes here!

but i really doubt you can get a buzz on excedrine, isnt it for headaches? i bet you'd be higher if you just stand on your hands for a few minutes and sit back up...

btw, why are you guys being so damn mean? chill out (this is the "chillout zone for god sakes ;)). He's a new member too, i bet he has a horrible impression on the type of people who go here now...

7. It's only in the general forum because I moved it here a few minutes ago. It was orginally in the medical marijuana forum.

Edit: Moderator Notes / Thread Summary:
    Moved (with redirect) to 'General' by IndianaToker on 04-28-2004 03:41 PM.

8. i apologize, my intention was not to be rude. also, it was in the medical mj forum (as already stated). if my first impression was 'RUDE' i apologize, but you must understnad your first impression was.. less than par. thanks you and good night :)

9. damn i know. they jump on you like african wildcats. chill kids.

10. lol this kids probably just messing with us hahha and having a good time reading how you got so tweaked about it

and if you're not kidding,you might fucking die if you take a ton of those trying to get a buzz

Grasscity Deals Near You