exactly how smelly is.....

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by freakie, May 10, 2011.

1. ....... the mflb hahaha i know there are hundreds of threads on this but i still havent gotten a complete answer. can i vape in my dorm room? ive heard no smell at all but ive also heard that it smells like you have an open skunky bag in your room... will someone that knows what weed smells like walk into the room immediately after vaping, or even while vaping, and know that theirs weed nearby?

thanks blades and bladies! :smoke:
    Freakie

2. I vape in my dorm room no prob. I used to do it in the room with my roommate without him even noticing! close the door, open the window, and blow out through a sploof with lots of dryer sheets! If someone walks in it will smell like flowers. Your vape will smell up the room if left out so keep it in your dresser and just close the drawer when your not using it. Good luck!

3. i vape in my room almost every night and i still live with my parents. ive done about 4-5 bowls outta my iolite a couple of times and my moms walked in and hasnt said anything. if you've got dank week the smell of grinding that up will smell more than the vapor in the room. id say about 5 mins later theres almost no smell. crack a window if you wanna be safe

4. In my experience, the smell omitted from vaping out of the MFLB is nothing compared to the smell of my herbs being grinded. If you have good bud then you might want to make it a ritual to grind it when not in your dorm room.

5. Yes, people have noticed every time they came in the area or car... less potent smell, people may not be sure what they smell if they don't smoke but can for sure tell somethings in the air and only takes a little time to figure it out.

6. thanks guys! ill make a note to grind the weed before i get back in my dorm.

7. I'd make a sploof or get a smoke buddy too