Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ex Pot Head Need Advice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Toketsu, Nov 3, 2009.

1. I have not smoked for about 3 and a half years now. I used to smoke pot everyday and I love doing it every time. The last time i smoked I had a huge panic attack. I only had about two hits off the bowl which is not as much as i usually would do. Ever since the panic attack I did not want to smoke again. But to this day I miss my pot friend. So my question is to some Herb masters. Im wanting to get back into smoking pot. So what is the weakest pot I could buy. Like is there just regular pot? I don't want to smoke any strong stuff just the kind to make me sit back and feel good and laugh again. Any help would be very helpful to me. Just let me know some strains i should try.

2. Schwag aka Brick Weed.

Some advice from me is to take it easy and to not think about the panic attack. Also you should have someone there that can help you to become the stoner you once were.

3. If you really were a pot head back in the day i would think you would sound a little more knowledgeable about it. You should know that shit stuff doesnt have namers besides its general category which is schwagg or mids. If i was a dealer and you asked me for schwagg i would probably laugh at you though (no offense). Best bet is just knowing whats good or not. Let your old pot head kick in if you really were you would know what good bud looks like so judge for yourself. And 2 hits led you to a freak out? I smoked more my first time and didnt freak out.

sorry if this post sounds mean but just being honest. Hope you find what your looking for. Good luck.

4. schwag is probably the worst thing you could smoke, awful advice.

find the nicest bud around and smoke that. Schwag is so harsh on your throat and lungs.

5. When i smoked all the time I had someone provide it for me most the time so I never really knew names and shit. I was kinda younger also so I really didnt research it much. I just smoked every day for a long time. I guess the smoke that led to the panic attack was some strong weed. Because I could take hits all day from the other shit i had.

6. Why bother with schwagg? A lot of times, that stuff can give you nasty, dirty-feeling highs.

If I was you, I would find a respectable dealer, with respectable pot. Buy like dime or two, and start out slow. Just take a couple tiny baby hits to see how that makes you feel. If you feel good, but maybe not enough take a few more.

Theres no such thing has a "strain" of shitty weed. Its all about how its grown for the most part, bro.

7. I never said it wasn't the worst. I was answering his question on what the weakest bud you can buy.

8. there are worse things out there that somebody could smoke (ie. meth, dirt, bugs, the list could go on).

It sounds like maybe you were used to smoking mids or shwag, then got a couple lung-fulls of dank. I would suggest asking around for mids. Start slow and work your way up again, just be cautious. More and more people are smoking dank, and dank is getting danker (hybrid plants, genetics and all that).

try it out, you may not be one of those guys who likes to smoke dank, the lesser amounts of thc in mids may be what you need. Alternatively, you could smoke a lot less dank and get that prefered high. You'll have to play with it. But start at shwagg or mids. In other words, start with cheap weed. regs should be around 5$ a gram (as opposed to 20 for dank).

good luck, and congratulations on the big decision. :smoking:

9. I have also read that Indica strains are less likely to give a panic attack. How true is this?

10. indica highs are less paranoid than sativas. if you want to get back into smoking weed, get a nice indica and take a few hits until you feel comfortable. Get some food tho! indicas give you the munchies soooo bad

11. you are also more likely to choke on ice cream than you are to choke on root beer. Would you still choose one over the other?

You are getting dangerously close to asking a science related question on a weed forum. Everyone has an answer and everyone's answer is different, but not everyone's answer will help you. You need to find a subjective source of info, otherwise you are just trusting a bunch of "people" on the internet who may or may not have as much experience as you.

if you are wondering about the difference between indica and sativa, there is a thread out there on gc that will let you know. search it. no point in re-posting information that is already taking up space on the server.

12. Man you just need to remind yourself you're not going to die and breathe, if 2 hits was to much for you, try 1 hit and wait awhile, you can get your tolerance back up and get used the feeling again by smoking dank.
    Stay hydrated and be a comfortable place with some mellow music, I find a drink or two helps anxiety.

13. Just ask your dealer for regs....as in regular weed. Regs are basically decent mids. It usually takes me a bowl or two before I am feeling nice and toasty.

14. i understand that you want "weaker" weed...but you still dont want to me smoking brown

so i suggest finding yourself some nice idica bud. buy a gram. and break it up. and seperate it into like 7 or 8 piles of equal amounts. toke each pile once at a time out of a pipe. and once you feel comfortable with your high.. stop smoking. you will prob only need to 2 of those small amounts of weed to get blasted. youd be surprised

15. just buy a sack of some kush or non sativa weed.. stay away from mids/reggs..its a terrible high. just smoke small ammounts of dank. not even .1g of dank and im ripped

16. thank you everyone for replying. i miss my high times.

17. blah blah blah :D from my experience, stoners who the get panic attacks, most times are people with closeted feelings (queerness) and they feel super frustrated and just cannot deal with all the information their brain has to process. good luck my friend. I'm not sAyInG that you are gay, I'm just saying that you have some issues. my advise: fuck everything and everyone. make weed smoking a very personal thing and share that moment only with true people. people that don't have historial of being annoying. peace

A