Ex Marine gets killed in a raid...No Pot Found

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by MrHvyduty, Aug 23, 2013.

1. WTF ? these trigger happy cops kill a patriot ! On a suspected Pot trafficking warrant ? & they found NOTHING !!!    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JICQ6gKS6B8

2. These cops deserve to be sued for everything they are worth. And not the whole police force, but each one of them personally. Our tax dollars shouldn't fix this.

3. Fuck those cops I wish that vet shot their ass. I fucking hate cops

4. Man, why are people being killed over weed? Over drugs at all? Man I honestly have no hope for this country. Makes me wonder if I really want to bring a child into this world. The fact that weed is considered more dangerous than heroine gets me heated. They're chasing after druggies and not after the real criminals. The rapists and murders.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Im more concerned about gmos, bees, world war, foreign policy, waste, corruption, mass worldwide extinction, and other things.

6. There will pockets of insanity like this for many years to come. Some states simply have a mentality that MJ is bad, cops are all fine and fuzzy types with our best interest at heart. Sadly, this incident will not change a single mind in the state where the cops blasted away at a guy defending his personal property. NOw IF the cops were raiding the house because the guy was suspected of having too many guns....there would be national outrage.

7. This does suck, but wasn't this in Arizona from 2011?

8. because the victim is an ex-marine that makes this story some how special or different than if it was anyone else?  fuck that. there is nothing special about an ex marine. a human life is a human life, this guy was no more important than joe fuckin blow, the car wash guy.

fuck marines, cops and anyone else that thinks their life is more important than others

9. i'll even take this stand. i imagine the ex marine probably fucked up a bunch of innocent peoples lives around the world and this is the universes way of purging scum (both the ex marine and the killer)

Exactly lol.

11. Stop the useless drug war! Spare the lives of many and save millions in tax dollars, sounds great. Maybe this marijuana movement is just a front to direct the peoples attention away from the costly war on drugs as a whole. But this criminal behavoir by the officials of "government" needs to stop, and the American people need to wake up. The "government" has no right to regulate anything, let alone a substance, unless you consent to them owning your rights. I don't think anyone in their right mind would do that.

12. Here we are asking for rights (privileges) to use a drug from a government who supplies opium and heroin to the ghettos of America... Something just doesn't feel right...

13. idk how i feel about this, if he thought he was being burglarized, then they probably didnt identify themselves appropriately.

on the other hand, if your a swat officer going into an alleged drug traffickers house, and the first thing you see is the guy holding an AR, then you probably made the smart choice to shoot.

its an unfortunate situation and im not siding with the officers, i just wanted tohelp people see both sides...

14. i didnt pay attention to the raid part.  makes it even better knowing it was a cop doing to killing. means paid vacation for that officer. USA! USA! USA!

15. Some hardcore drug dealers are scum, and I wouldn't mind seeing them dead or locked up for good. 

But this war on drugs is pathetic. Hopefully people realize it is a waste of time and HARDLY doing any good. 

16. the war on drugs is the lords work. millions of lives are being saved everyday!

17. Lol too funny if you truly believe that :D

18. #20 Fëanor, Aug 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
    It was obviously the cops...they even sounded the siren before entering.  Supposedly they used flash bang grenades as well.  The guy picked up an AR-15.  What do you expect the cops to do if you pick up a rifle?

Of course the cops should have never been there anyway, because the drug war is so absurd it would be unimaginable if it weren't reality.  Another person dead because of the drug war.  Wonderful.