Ex just broke up with girlfriend.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by slightlysto0pid, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Either you like that band or you really are stoopid.

You just say you had a bad break up with him and yet you still want to be with him.

Just remember the bad stuff not the good LOL!!!!

Good luck in your future endeavors.

2. if he loves you i say try again... you've both matured since the last time and he's probably learned from his mistakes. give him another chance.

3. Haha Slightly Stoopid fan :wave: Gonna see them in less than two weeks, new CD coming out soon too!!

4. It's been almost a week since I last talked to him and honestly I have zero interest in trying to start anything with him again, we had some good times and he'll always be my first love but it's best to just leave it at that, I'm so much happier on my own.

5. yay im doing the same, first loves are rough. keep moving on girl :D

6. LOL WHAT THE FUCK DID I READ...

you love him, but you just want to hang with him and chill like best friends? sorry girl to break it to you, but guys don't go back to being friends with Ex's. its a bad thing to do, and you certainly don't love him.

please dont throw the word 'love' around like all those high schoolers. if you loved him, you'd want to be with him. you wouldn't say 'you got your own life now, your talking to other guys, moving away, etc'.

very hypocritical, you don't love him. if you did, you'd tell him, show him, and want to be with him again in a relationship. your just lonely and you want someone that you can cuddle with and hang out with.

your very confused. take a pill and relax and don't think bout him. you clearly don't love him.

and if you reply trying to argue with me, i'd be glad to retaliate, cause THAT is not love.

7. GOT DAMN!!!! this dude/dudette just went ham on this thread lmao :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  8. I just recently started hanging out with my ex girlfriend for a couple of months now and it has been fun.

We're just friends now and don't really have any strong feeling for each other like we used too... well, I don't know about how she really feels. She always says somethings that make me wonder if she still wants me. She's always talking about how she doesn't give blow jobs to her new boyfriend as much as she gave them to me and how she doesn't really like him ...it's weird.

9. So you guys back together or what? He bang you? Update.

10. [quote name='"slightlysto0pid"']It's been almost a week since I last talked to him and honestly I have zero interest in trying to start anything with him again, we had some good times and he'll always be my first love but it's best to just leave it at that, I'm so much happier on my own.[/quote]

[quote name='"zowie"']So you guys back together or what? He bang you? Update.[/quote]

She did update curioso.

11. i can relate.. ex broke up with me, we meet again some weeks after end up fucking.. We meet couple times again and same story, THEN we dont talk for like 4 months almost and meet and then end up fucking and she says how she love me and miss me. But for real. I cant be freinds with an ex.
    It fucks youre mind up. If someone drops you, let them live with that decision!!!

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-AWMdZwEoo]Slightly Stoopid - The Fruits - YouTube[/ame]

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10X34X08bmc]Slightly Stoopid- Jedi *81* - YouTube[/ame]

14. Guys i need advice, my ex that only dated me for a week, but he was different from the other guys and then after a week his ex wanted him back and they couldnt get over each other so yea. we knew each other for 3 years and he asked me out a few weeks ago then broke up with me. they were on and off for 2 years. and now he sent me a random message on facebook saying hey. he had told me that he broke up with her coz they dont really talk coz she doesnt make time for him when he has the chance to talk and i still love him sooo much and i really want to try our relationship again but i dont coz im scared he will go back to his ex. and now yea i dont know what to do. pls help

15. "He asked me out a few weeks ago"
    "my ex that only dated me for a week
    "

Your ex that only dated you for a week and you "still love him SOOO much"???

Hoo boy. Imagine how much you'd love him after a month?

J

• Like Like x 1
  16. CAN'T YOU JUST USE HIM AS A F*** BUDDY
    Woa! That's a bunch of BS. I've been married for 30 years.

But it was the four different women. We loved each other a lot. And I was reminded of that every month I payed the child support. Why didn't I just learn how to cook?

17. There's a lot of sad truth to this..

I've been left for another guy since she thought I was cheating. The reason she felt that way was because I was being more distant and keeping busy playing video game etc... And the reason for that? I have PTSD.. I never cheated on her once.

I didn't know she was seeing another guy, about a week later she got back with me, that same night I took her to the movies and had a good time, then when I woke up in the morning she left me for him again... About a week later I got back with her.. again.. (still didn't know she was seeing him). It wasn't until 4 years after that she finally told me, my life hasn't been the same since she first left me, I still love her more than anything but.. it's just not like it was... At least not yet, it fucking killed me inside.

Now I'm rambling a bit.. but yeah... I agree with you lol