EX-Government High Clearance Officials Speak Up about Life Outside Earth

Discussion in 'General' started by agent0064life, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Watch this.

Many people with extremely high clearences, or used to have them, speak out about all the classified shit that goes on regarding life outside earth.

Long, but the two hours are worth it... you get glued to it just watching.

http://www.netro.ca/disclosure/npccmenu.htm

I found this searching for things to prove my point in the Mars thread.

One of the officials paraphrased that they airbrush any UFO/alien pictures before they are released to the public.

Another one said that they found buildings on the back of the moon, and that the astronauts saw alien structures on the moon.

I'm not done watching it yet, but I HAD to post this ASAP.

Please, if you beleive what you see, pass this on to someone else. Lets reveal the truth to the public through the pyramid effect. Make this video known, as I will be doing everything I can to do so.

2. Unfortunately the halo of authority does no grant immunity from the flaws of being humans.

Project Disclosure is just a string of anecdotes, and provide no actual evidence of anything.

P.S. -- when ARE you going to respond to the Mars thread?

3. No sense arguing to a brick wall.

And you cannot dismiss this many anecdotes from this many people who have such a high clearance and credentials.

There are more than anecdotes, the presenters also present photos and documents as well.

An anecdote would be a redneck in kansas saying how he saw a UFO abduct his dog. These are more than anecdotes.

4. Well firstly, this is a textbook example of an appeal to authority; a major logical flaw of your premise.

Secondly, it IS anecdotal evidence.

Present me with the specific direct image links and pdf's, the ones presented and submitted by the speakers. I've been confronted with this before, and nobody has made the claim that there is anything more than anecdotal evidence.

5. Would it still be anecdotal if they died of self inflicted lacerations to the back in about 6 months?

6. Uhh either that, or they have some kinky orgies at their meetings.

7. Or is it all really a CIA cover up of how Russia is planning a "Red Storm Rising" scenario to take over Europe and NATO's only defence are experimental UFO's being tested in North America thus causing the sightings.

:yummy:

8. These people have nothing to gain by lying, they are putting their lives, families lives, and their reputations at stake. The only good that can come from this is finally revealing the truth about government operations.

9. ^They're gaining fame, possibly money. It just seems amazing that aliens exist, and not only that but on the planet closest to us, and not only THAT but our government knows all about it and covers it up, and we have seen no hard evidence for it. Not a single picture, not a single leaked document, nothing. Just a few stories. Concealing lies of that magnitude from the scrutiny the government deals with would truly be extraordinary. It's possible, but there's really no reason to believe it.

10. Just a few stories? They had 20 some odd people talk there for a few minutes each, PLUS there are over 400 people total all on film with countless hours of film.

The compartmentalization of government is what makes things like this "cover-up" able.

And do you SEE how easy it is for the government to cover this shit up? Even when 400+ ex-government people, many with very high clearance levels, speak up about what's going on, people dismiss them like it's nothing. The government doesn't have to worry much about a leak because no one will believe them.

11. If a link involving hard evidence was produced they would. You'd think if these people had such high clearance just ONE of them could've swiped a picture or document that proved something.

400 isn't really that high a number considering there is money to be made from appearing on these documentaries and a government project of this size would be massive. And that's assuming the 400 number is accurate. But I'll take your word on that for now.

12. They probably hide it to avoid mass panic on earth. Some people would freak out if they knew there were aliens. I know they exist and im not worried, they do what they gota do and so do I.As long as they dont piss me off im alright with them.

13. You didn't even watch the video.

14. They are probably a little hesitant to reveal themselves to the majority of us here on earth..just a wee bit scared we will shoot nuke's at them or something along those lines

15. Would it surprise you?

16. The whole premise of Project Disclosure is that if you gather a whole bunch of unreliable testimony, that equals hard evidence.

It's ludicrous. Just a sad reflection of the caliber of individuals who ARE working in our government.

17. i think that any alien capable of traveling to earth would be a spiritual being

said alien would be very knowledgeable of the potential disturbance that he could cause in the force and would only be capable of acting when that action did not break any of the universal laws

consider the purpose of an alien intervention, what would it cause our evolutionary cycle to do?

what fears would that alien bring, what thoughts that are foreign to our environment would he bring into our world

we are capable of handling our own irrational fear (well sorta, look at what George bush did) but can you imagine if an alien impregnated some one with knowledge not fit four our developmental stage?

there is a good reason that things like this are only believed by the faithful

not everyone can handle knowledge

18. True, and honestly I should in the pursuit of fairness. But I've done a little homework into the subject, and remain skeptical.

19. #19 CannabisInCanada, Oct 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2008
    Even though there is a logical fallacy in that we are appealing to everyone's trust in authority, these authorities, if sincere would be trying to undermine other people with more authority. Just a high thought, not sure if there was a point to that sentence.

If these projects really existed the only evidence of them would be anecdotal as they would be closely safeguarded. (How much evidence is available as to what really goes down in Groom Lake, even though this is a [now] recognized base of operations?) You think very empirically Sam.

Now, obviously you cannot determine the absolute legitimacy of these speakers from their narratives from this video. But you can atleast entertain all the ideas they present, and for the course of this streaming video you can get really baked and lose yourself for a moment. See what happens, see if things connect, isn't it worth a shot?

:confused_2:

20. yea i think you got it right, they would never really come here besides to observe anyway, we are probably very little use to them, and they prolly would have plenty of their own resources, so ours would be unnecassary too