Ex-girlfriend, what to do?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Wolves, Nov 29, 2011.

1. So things were going well. I left for Costa Rica on Friday and spoke to her that day. She said she missed me and loved me and can't wait to see me again.

I get a text from her today that says "we need to talk". I text her and she says "I'm kinda with someone, didn't want to leave you in the dark, we can't talk anymore"... I'm kinda speechless, but I guess it's good this happened now. Rather have my heart semi broken now than have it happen later on when I'm really attached again.

tl;dr

Ex played me. Girls may be the best thing in this world, but at the same time they're heartless succubi.

2. See what I'm saying man? Misleading on her part and then breaks that shit to you? Not worth trying to mend anything anymore, and don't fall for it if she runs back to you. Got you something nice from Utopia homie, lmk when you're back!

3. You're right man, it truly just wasn't worth mending from the start. I will most definitely take your advice and leave her in the past. Also thanks dood! I'll hit you up the moment I return :D