Ex-girlfriend told my mum I smoke

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by weepingduck, Jun 18, 2012.

1. I'm aware I'm 18 but my mum doesn't like drugs. My ex is the type of girl who does things out of spite so after we broke up this was her natural revenge.

Should I deny it or come clean, I have 4 hours to get my story straight.

/shittingmyself

2. be honest. you are 18. if it's a matter of her kickin you to the curb for 'doin drugs' then lie. weigh the options.

3. Just be honest. If she doesn't like that you smoke, big whoop. Fuck what your parents think; as long as you're keeping your shit together, you should be alright.

4. [quote name='"swimswimswim"']be honest. you are 18. if it's a matter of her kickin you to the curb for 'doin drugs' then lie. weigh the options.[/quote]

She isn't big on drugs but she has told me she's not 'anti-drug'. I don't even know what that means but I'm pretty sure she'd force me out.

[quote name='"czirro"']Just be honest. If she doesn't like that you smoke, big whoop. Fuck what your parents think; as long as you're keeping your shit together, you should be alright.[/quote]

I need to find a job. I'm out of work at the moment and we already have plans for my moving out but I'll admit in my current circumstances it's not looking good.

5. just tell your mom. she will find out eventually and it is better to tell her now. what i she going to do?

6. I was thinking about telling her I've tried it?

7. If she told you she is not anti drugs and if you can reason the habit I am sure you will be fine.

8. Really pends on her POV. Since you menitoned she isn't 'anti-drug' then odds are very high that this is the drug she is not anti about.

Just tell her its healthier then binge drinking every night.

9. idk bro i would just be like my ex is a spiteful girl and she wants to try and get back at you for breaking it off so she made up a lie about how you smoke

10. I've got to second this. I regard booze vs. weed as a fucking silver bullet debate killer. Anybody who drinks should at least understand how awesome weed is. (Doesn't mean they all do.)

11. Just tell her you smoke, if she dislikes and asks you to stop then don't do it in her house. Let's face it, she pays and looks after you. Respect her wishes mate

12. My now ex girlfriend told my mom I smoke when we were fighting one day when we were still together.

So I came clean to my mom. Luckily my mom didn't care :)

My ex however is a bitch.

I would say just come clean bro.

13. if asked, tell the truth, you toke on occasion...

..then tell HER mom, you worry about your ex's mental state if she behaves like this now, she may get all 'fatal attraction' later...she need's help before she carries out MORE of her threats over you breaking up with her..:cool:

14. Make up a lie to your Ex's mom that your worried for her because you found out she's been doing some coke lately lol.

Get back at the bitch Tryna make you look bad make her look worse

15. "oh she said that? I dumped her because her constant use of *insert drug of choice here* was getting in the way of her life. Poor girl."

16. your ex sounds like an immature bitch, no offense. doing things out of spite clearly shows that she has no humility.

17. Your ex girlfriend sounds like shes 16 bro.

You should say you tried it a few times. Thats it.

The 1st reply was spot on, weigh the options. If she kicks you out over it, lie. If she isn't that much of an 'anti-drug' person, then tell the truth.

My parents found out when the police called them, lol. Not a good time.

18. Well you have kind of a back up. Considering she is your ex, and she got her revenge you can use that as your back up. Tell your mom that she did it cause she was mad and wanted revenge. Afterall that part is true. Trust me I've had this happen to me before, just make good points, its pretty obvious she accused you. And who's your mom gonna belive, her son, or her son's ex?

19. Genius shit. If she believes the ex-girlfriend, just guilt trip and be like 'Wow...mom your siding with her over me? I'm your son, what the hell' and other shit like that. It would change her side of view probably lol.

But only do this stuff if you really think being honest would lead down a darker and worse path.

20. No joke being honest with something serious like that can sometimes be worse than lying. I confessed to one of my ex's that I used to smoke (a few years back I layed off pot for a while) and she would always use it against me. Yea, so trust me she won't take your girlfriends back so easy withered way