Ex-girlfriend has ruined MGMT for me.

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by wiltank, Oct 3, 2012.

1. She introduced me to what would become my all-time favorite band (high or sober) MGMT. she hurt me a lot and now I can't listen to it without feeling sad. I lit up earlier and played through their first album and it was just fuckin heartbreaking man. Bud makes me more reflective and nostalgic and it just brought back so many memories and depressed the fuck out of me.

I miss my music :(

2. that band sucks she did you a favor you will realize years down the road

3. :cry: there there

4. How long ago did you break up? First couple days after my Last breakup, music my ex and I would listen to would bother me. Now that it has been weeks, doesn't bother me at all.

Time heals all wounds. Give it time

5. Fuck that bitch

Don't let her turn you into a pussy op. You do you

6. dude....turn some metal on. why is this even a problem?

7. :cry:

Now man the fuck up and go wrestle a bear for breakfast with your bare knuckles. :D

8. maybe i just shouldnt have posted this hahaha.

:bolt:

9. :cry: :cry:

wait

who's MGMT?

10. Hahahah this kinda happened to me.

I cant stand listening to System of a Down because a girl I dated always wanted to fuck to their cd.

So what?? MGMT isnt THAT great...

:D

11. That is wayy too much angry sex.

12. I know that feel. I cant listen to the Flobots anymore because it reminds me of better times. There's plenty of songs, both bitter and otherwise, I can't listen to anymore, as I don't want the feelings they drag up. Shit sucks, but there's plenty more out there.

13. I dated her for 5 years...The sex was good actually.(she was crazy though)

She was just really into SOD when we first got together and she lived in this small studio apartment so she didnt want her neighbors hearing us. :D

She was a freak. She had been in ballet since she was like 4 years old. So she was flexible as hell...