Ex GF's Mom

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Wasabe, Dec 10, 2010.

1. #1 Wasabe, Dec 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2010
    I'm 28 and was dating a girl that's 5.5 years younger than me. We dated for 14 months and were making life plans and whatnot, but obviously we split up.

I was in a bar after work one night a few months ago and my ex GF's mom comes up to me and says "hey, I got some smoke. Wanna go?" Hell yeah, let's go. We started hanging out lots and one night after bar hopping we were back at her house (oh, and she's been going through a divorce this whole time) and she tells me that I'm sleeping there and don't need to drive 45 miles home drunk. Ok cool, I figured I'd get the couch but she didn't give an option...it was "get undressed and get into bed [with her]".

This woman was almost my mother-in-law and everyone knows that we had a mother/son relationship. We slept in the same bed, nothing happened. Next time we come back from bar hopping and get into bed and she lays up against me, puts her head on my shoulder and tells me that she wants to cuddle. Fine by me, I've had a few drinks. We spoon and cuddle all night.

For several weeks we hadn't hung out because my ex GF had been contacted by someone that saw me and her mom at a club dancing. Somehow the story is exaggerated that we were making out in the club (not true). Ex GF calls up her mom spitting venom, ultimately says that me and her mom can't hang out anymore, and even moves in with her mom to keep eye on things.

Her mom calls me up a few days ago and says come smoke some pot with her and her roommate, ex GF is out of town for a few days or weeks right now or something. We smoke and all make plans to go out Wednesday night.

Wednesday night we hop around the bars and get home around 2:30. Her roommate had made up the couch for me to sleep on. I'd had a few stiff drinks and when we got in I asked the mom if I could get in bed with her. Sure, come on.

We drink a couple more shots there in bed. When we finally get ready to go to sleep, she spoons back into me and I put my arm around her middle. I say, "I've had enough to drink that I can ask: where can I put my hands?" She laughs and grabs my hand and puts it on her bra, above her breasts. I say, "So, I can't do this then?" and move my other hand under her shirt to her bra strap and make to undo it. She says, "oh no we can't do that" but doesn't move to stop me so.

I unclasp her bra and say "we certainly shouldn't do this then" as I reach my hand down to cup her breast. She starts quietly moaning and from there it was on. I gave a fantastic performance, as ever. En cores have been requested and will be granted in the coming future.

So, that's where I'm at right now. I fucked my ex girlfriend's mom. My moral ambiguity is such that I do not feel the least bit weirded out by our new relationship change. We both have agreed to not tell anyone about what happened, we don't want to cause anymore waves in her family. But, we also recognize that it's not going to be a "oops, we were drunk and shouldn't have done that and it'll never happen again", but rather: "that was some damn good sex, let's do more of that!".

:smoke:

2. I cannot find the right meme to express how absolutely amazing that story is.

3. :hello::hello::hello: that sounds awesome man

4. Damn man good shit congrats bomb story i'll rep you once I get my reps back :D

5. this.

livin the dream partner, livin the dream.

6. Hypathetical Highfive!....

NICE!

7. Congrats man! How old is she if you don't mind me asking?

8. She's 41

9. :hello:
    pics or i commit suicide:hello:

10. I hope you aren't complaining.

11. got pics?

12. pics please

13. Good story, pictures would complete it though.

14. fucking a!:hello:

15. My hero. That's just hella G, I actually feel proud and I don't even fuckin' know you.

16. You only have one option: Marry her, and if your ex has a problem with it ground her and take away her pocket money.

17. Thanks for the kudos all :D

Pics? What kinda pics you cats wantin' to see? I'll try to get a pic of us next time I see her, and blur the faces. Probably won't see her again til next week or later....then again I need to pick up my phone charger from her place. Cell phone is about dead.

18. That is beyond awesome.

19. hahahah oh god

this is one of the best threads I've ever read, only way it could be better is if you're ex GF was a raging cunt, and you married her mother and grounded your ex.

20. why did you and your ex-gf break up? might make the story even sweeter! hahah