Ex Gf Texting Me

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by PublicEnemy20, Jun 5, 2013.

1. if she started seeing someone within 2 weeks of breaking upafter 3 YEARS. she was playing you. if you dont block her number, you are seriously fucking up

2. block that number, shit will not end well if you don't

3. Tell her it isnt going so easily for you and you need your space. That friends may happen, but right now it is not possible because first you need to get over your feelings for her which sustained the relationship. If she lashes out just ignore your feeling to do the same back and say I am sorry I just need space for myself as I am far from over everything. 

You two will be friends eventually, but it takes a while, probably a really long time with 3.5 years of history.

4. She started texting me yesterday again. She texted me, I briefly replied, she texted me again, and then I didn't reply. And she snappchatted me throughout the day. Now she has me thinking she wants me back, when I promised myself I wouldn't get back with her. 

5. Stop being a little beta bitch OP.

She is fucking with you and keeping you hanging to keep you as a back up plan.

And this is probably true, if she got with a guy right after your break up, she was definitely fucking him or fucking around with other guys a little before you guys broke up.

6. Just be honest with her.
    Ok back up. First you need to think about what you really want. Do you want to stay broken up but eventually have a friendship or do you want to just forget her? Find out what you want and then TELL her. If she thinks she has a chance with you you need to set her strait. If she's trying to force a friendship and you aren't ready then tell her you need time. You not clarifying the situation isn't helping anyone.
    If you don't want contact with her then you need to tell her that and then block all forms of communication. Keep living your life regardless. Sounds like you are on the right track.

7. While I agree that it's a major mindfuck, you have essentially 'won' the breakup.

She split up with you and you sorted out your shit and moved on, while it sounds like she's missing you.

I think she's realized how great you were to her and now she's backpedaling as best she can, just remember that there is a better girl for you out there.

8. Fuck dat hoe

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Don't take advice from another girl.

ain't nobody got time fo  dat!

GIRLS DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY WANT. 

They make choices based on their feelings no logic.

Some do yes but certainly not all. That's a very immature and limited mindset to have. 

Hmmm......k

12. This is what's been keeping me going lately. She texted me again yesterday and I didn't text her back, or reply to any of her snapchats. I think she got the hint, I highly doubt she'll text me or try to make contact with me again. There is no chance of me getting back with her after what she did, even though I love her and do miss the things we used to do together. Still getting over her I guess...

13. I hate social media. 

14. It sucks being on that end of your ex is - i'm there now but I sure as hell didn't cheat on her nor have I seen anyone since. I'd ignore it all man. 

15. I say block her and don't look back, girls try to keep guys as friends after a break up, to brag or keep tabs on you. Not saying all girls do this, but if she got with someone as soon as you broke up chances are she is one of those girls. Its probably going to take you 6 or more months to get over this chick. In the meanwhile work on yourself, achieving those short term goals that you set for yourself and talking to new chicks should help you out some.

16. If it hasn't been stated, tell her that your guys' jobs aren't the only thing "easy" in this conversation....or....Tell her you have an STD. Go into graphic detail until she stops messaging you.

Either way, I'd stay away from that problem. Wishing you the best though.

17. Fuck that bitch. She's doing all of that but didn't mention yall's relationship at all. Move on bro and don't respond to her anymore.

18. Haha oh man, her best friend has been trying to text my best friend asking what we've been up to. She even asked him if I was talking to any girls yet, and how I was doing. She hasn't talked to him in months, and on Saturday she was asking him of our plans that night. Kinda sad she really thinks we're that stupid.

19. Listen, 3 1/2 years, she breaks up with you and right away she's out with someone else? I would guess that it was NOT a rebound at all, more likely she had that all lined up.
    I'm gonna tell you something that most people don't realize till they get to be an old bastard like me. Every relationship that ends usually ends way later than it should have. I look back on every relationship I was in before I met my beautiful wife of now 21 years and can pick out points early on in each and every one that I should have gotten the fuck out but was to blinded with emotion to realize.
     I'd say cut all ties but only YOU can know how you really feel, just don't let your heart block your brain bro. If you think it's over, then most likely it is, you're only delaying the inevitable if you try to hang on. Good luck man.

20. Thanks for the good advice man, I'm going to cut all ties with her once and for all. I'm going to delete her on Facebook, and when she asks why, I'll say it's because she didn't consider my feelings. Just today on fb she posted new photos of them two together. Man, if only he knew the things I have done to that girl.