Ex DEA heads want FEDS to NULLIFY COLORADO & WASHINGTON vote!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by lightnup, Mar 5, 2013.

1. #1 lightnup, Mar 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2013
  2. Well I guess we live in a country where the people's vote means nothing and a couple backwards fuck heads get to decide everything.

3. It sure seems that way!

4. I can't believe this...sooooo 8 former DEA agents have more say in this then way over half of the United State's citizens? I feel like I have read articles/watched a few videos about some ex-DEA people who agree marijuana should be ruined, plus the LEAP organization, how come they don't get as much of a say in this?

These guys are idiots though, why should Obama sue the states? We are in a recession are we not? How does Obama actually expect the states to pay up when there is barely enough money for these states to get by! I can see the feds cutting down on financial support to these states but they have a billion dollar legal crop! Jokes on you Obama

5. Its just some Ex DEA people voicing there opinion, thats all. I dont see where you guys are thinking that there opinion means more and because oh them we lose legal weed?

6. If the federal government could use the courts to stop a law VOTED in by the citizens they would have stopped medical marijuana in CA long ago.

This is the intelligence level of the administrators of the DEA that spent over 2 trillion tax dollars and accomplished making criminals,banks and themselves rich. While fighting mostly natures "drugs" they have allowed the pharmaceutical companies to load up our medicine cabinets with drugs that are more deadly and just as addicting.

FUCK THEM:smoking:

7. The Feds ALREADY have used courts to overrule the people's wishes.

8. Not that I have a lot of faith in Obama, but I do think he is smart enough not to get involved in a legal battle like this. With the way the polls are stacking up in favor of legalizing. Other then Fox news the publicity would really make him look bad.

This is a lot different than harassing Latinos in Arizona.

9. #9 MangledChipmunk, Mar 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2013
    They have opinions, stop the presses!

Seriously though its nothing, obviously they're going to be against something they've devoted their whole life to enforcing.

Legislation is happening, whether they like it or not.

10. Sorry fellas the people have spoken, now fuck off.

11. Judges, law enforcement pensions, federal pensions, all are heavily invested in private prisons and keeping them always full. The DEA agents are trying to keep a lucrative lifestyle at everyone expense. DEA agents, homeland security agent all make a 100k a year and will go down fighting to keep this money coming in. The bright side is we far out number these greedy pricks, and we are able to vote. These agents need to secure our borders, and arrest criminals not prey on pot smokers. We are growing in ranks everyday, and support for overpaid agents, (which we really cannot afford) declines as fast. We will win!!

12. Fu@k the DEA and the feds. Like everyone said guys its just their opinions if they try to overrule the will of the people they better be ready for another revolutionary war.

13. I did not say they didn't use the courts against us every chance they get,,they have not shut it down nor tried to get any state to nullify a medical marijuana law.:rolleyes:

14. They have left Medical states alone, true, but states that go recreational we don't know yet what they will do.
    I was pointing out the fact that they go against the public's will when they want to.

15. We have soo many problems back here in the US with people that are unemployed and can't pay their bills. We got schools and other forms of education that are constantly cutting back on funding because the money is not available. We have roads and bridges that are breaking down and becoming unusable because we can't afford to maintain them. Then you see these assholes making $100k a year! How in the hell can we afford to pay these assholes when he have soo many other problems in this country? Another thing thats ridiculous is that we can spend money overseas fighting wars in the Middle East and Africa, we can give billions to Israel, but yet we can't even take care of our own problems. Maybe we just need to fire all of these assholes and get someone in there that understands a little bit more about managing money.

16. Kill.All.Politicians.And.Government.Organizations.

JK! :smoking:

but not really

17. man nobody likes the dea. even my grandpaw said we should end the war on drugs.

18. I guarentee these DEA heads have never even smoked mary j.
    They probably get together at restaurants almost every night and chat about preposterous endeavors while sipping there hardly mixed cocktails.
    Because they have nothing better to do.
    Think about it this way. If your successful in a career, and you only have experience in that field.
    The DEA knows no better.
    They don't put themselves in the shoes of other people.

19. Ive got my Arms ready do you?

20. The people's will doesn't mean anything to politicians in this country anymore. They want to get elected so they can enforce their own will. They lie to get into office, and then either enforce their own will, or the will of whatever lobbyist pays them the most.

Democracy in a capitalistic society seems to not work. I don't know that there is a better system so far, but this one doesn't seem to work. There is too much margin of error.