Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eww stinkin up the dorm

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by FFB, Feb 25, 2009.

1. k so ive been getting this shit that stinks up my dorm. and my roomate doesnt smoke, he says its fine but i want to make the smell go away.

already got glass jar for the weed, maybe something i can spray that words reallly well when ever i take the weed out?

2. i use to use ozium in the dorms. you can get it at a headshop or auto parts store such as autozone.

gl:hello:

3. make some popcorn. In an area as small as a dorm, it covers up the smell almost instantly. The only problem is your dorm will smell like popcorn for about a week....

4. Dryer sheets are your friends. So are extra bags.

5. I put my glass jars in the fridge. Works great. Refrigeration gives you a 3-5 minute window where you can take herb out and it won't leave the room smelling too bad.

6. i swear by ozium. go to wallgreens or cvs and get the 14.5 oz can its like 7 bucks and lasts about a semester. the small cans are 5 oz i think and they cost 5 bucks.
    besides that i smoke in the bathroom, it has a vent that exhausts outside.
    my ra has been in my room while i was burning on a number of occasions and i havent been caught

7. That's why i stopped popping it. I can't stand the smell of popcorn anymore. I tried to think of a substitute for popcorn but failed. Bad enough my new roomate filled the room with spiderman posters, stickers, a clock, floormat, a sheets.

8. yeah man same here. I found my alternative in coffee because the smell of popcorn started making me feel sick. If you get a good brand of coffee, it works just as well

9. I like spider man but not that much. lol.

10. Sounds like your roomate needs to grow up, quit wacking off to Mary Jane, and just smoke her ^.^

11. thanks for all the responses everyone

think i can get ozium at like a shaws or a wall mart?

12. yea you can, or at least something very similar. I would also recommend a stationary sanitizer, something that you leave out so if you smell like weed but can't tell, there's something to cover the smell.