Ewc

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tsunamichamp, Aug 31, 2012.

1. What is EWC? I mean what does the letters EWC stand for. No laughing...ok maybe at me is fine.

2. Earth Worm Castings.

No worries. All the grow lingo is like learning a new language. It takes a while. :D

3. Ahh I see! Thanks. Well I'm new to organic that is. I have another question. So what if you put 1 or 2 actual worms in your organic mix would they die? Would they eat all your good stuff including roots?

4. [quote name='"tsunamichamp"']Ahh I see! Thanks. Well I'm new to organic that is. I have another question. So what if you put 1 or 2 actual worms in your organic mix would they die? Would they eat all your good stuff including roots?[/quote]

It shouldn't hurt a thing. There are worms in the soil in nature and they do nothing but good things for our plants. They will break down decomposing material and make it a ready food source for your plants. They shouldn't cause damage to the root system. If anything it will help keep your soil aerated.

The worms should survive if you have a good organic soil and keep the soil moist enough for them.

5. EWC aka worm shit.

• Like Like x 1