Evoponic Water Saver. Any Good? Advice please.

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by BudsForLife, May 31, 2017.

1. Hi Folks.
    Growing in coco so watering every day. Just wondering if anyone has used this Evoponic Water Saver before and if it really works?
    I have a few festivals to go to this summer so there will be 3 day periods when I am away from my plants. Just a simple setup in my room so don't have time or money for a drip system. I just top feed by hand. Hoping for advice from people that have used this product or a similar product.
    The guy in the store essentially said that it enables the plant to press the 'pause' button in a drought situation. Holding on to water for extended periods of time. I'll put up the product info below and some pics.
    Instructions say to use throughout cycle and to up the dose if you know that you are approaching a period of drought but it's quite expensive so I was wondering if anybody had any luck by using it only a week or so before a period of drought?
    I use the full range of Canna products and great white for TP's.
    CXB 3590 DIY.

TOO DRY?

Where plants are being grown without constant attention, or there is any risk of interruption to water/nutrient supply, water saver can be a vital aid to growing. It needs to be incorporated from the very start of growth in order to hep plants through any periods of water stress.

• Protects against drought conditions
    • Added peace of mind
    • Unique to Evoponic
    • Advanced Biostimulant
    • Uses unique Evoponic Stress relief technology
    • Increases root mass & length
    • Facilitates storage of carbohydrates & sugars
    • Can be used in all automated feed systems
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated as always thanks.

Attached Files: