1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Evolution?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by fromeister, Jul 11, 2003.

?

what about evolution?

1. GOD is wrong

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Science is wrong

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. None are wrong

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Both are wrong

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Perhaps there is more to it...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. God is right

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Digit is right

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. yo if anyone else saw this show, holla back youngin hehe. they did this thing on the history channel like a few days ago & it was all about evolution and this stuff. they was talkin about how present day animals would evolve and mold to thier surroundings like the planet. they had this one wolverine thing like ooooooooooh called a snow stalker. and this bird that ate monkeys. could the earth survive that long with our present rate of civilized decrease?

2. evolution.. there is NO god.

3. wheres the option "god is right"?

4. nah, i think you shoudl get rid of it again... it might skew the results.

5. I dont beleave in god i feel gods just a myth the same with heaven its all created for people who our affraid to die.

And the bible wtf is with that? its just a book that use's events that have happend around the world reworded and changed to come into a v.convincing story.

6. LMAO! oh man..... that took me by suprise.

digit is not right. do not vote for that option.

there's more to it.

7. I beleave in god but i beleave in it from a different way from you guys. i see god not as the superbeaing that created the world but just as a force that keeps everything working and how everything seems to work well together kinda hard to explain and i got work so i'll ry and explain in more detail after work later on.

8. principally there is no conflict beetween "god" and evolution. there is however a big reality ( :D ) gap beetween the literal biblical god and evolution.

there are many believers out there who believe that god created the universe, life, evolution and all in more or less the way science describes it. they see more god as the ultimate creator of the universal system, not the micro-manager "created all in a week" that the fundamentalists picture.

edit: neither of the alternatives in the poll seemed right for me. there should be an option that stated: eventho' the mechanics of evolution are known, we still don't know exactly what spawned life.

but i went with god is wrong. well, the biblical at least :)

9. maybe God got bored being God so he became everything else and forgot.

Grasscity Deals Near You