Evolution v7 Review

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by smoke4life, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Hey fellow blades

I posted here a year or two ago, trying to decide if i should buy an Evolution v7 vaporizer. I did eventually get my hands on one, but never posted the review

Here it is:

Overall: The Evolutions v7 vaporizer is the best box-style vaporizer I've ever used. I used to own a volcano, but stopped using it when i learned the harmful effect of its main heating element, aluminum. The Evolutions v7 has a much safer, ceramic, heating element. It has a digital display board for temperature, which i find very accurate and has not teeter'd in the 2 years I've been using it.

The whip system: is pretty sweet, however, the bowl really only holds a .3 -.4 each session, because you can only fill it halfway. There's a feature with the bowl where you can kind of "twist it in" so to speak, to the silicone part on the main "box", and it will never come out until you WANT it to.

Vapor quality: This vape can produce a strong vapor with the right blend. i find the vape to be much more pure than the vape coming out of the volcano. Though the Volcano could get "milkier" when i compare it to this system it seems to be a bit metallic.

This is an awesome vaporizer, but not really one for a party. I'd mainly use it for personal use, or with a chick, more than anything else.

Great vape for the right situations

Love & Peace to you guys!