Evil...

Discussion in 'General' started by easy rider, Aug 27, 2004.

1. ...Caffiene is the DEVIL!! it should be taken off the market...

..i think im an addict.... how much is TOO much?
    my drink of choice... Pepsi & Dr. Pepper....

...how many othres have to have their caffiene fix? time to come out of the closet and fess up... :)...

2. If I don't have at least 4 cokes a day I get pretty cranky....I can sit here and drink coke after coke after coke....I love coke..

3. Caffiene sucks. Makes me all anxious, and stressed. I used to drink a lot of soda and stay up waay too long. Then I started smoking weed again, and sleep came easier. I used to be terribly addicted though. I thank Surge for that one.

4. lol do they even make Surge anymore?

5. haha i remember surge, what a dope ass pop, too bad its gone now... right?

6. ya it is... i think coke dropped it because of its high content of caffiene.... guess too many soccer moms complained or something ....casue i for one certainly wasnt :D....

7. not dependenat on nehting

8. switch to coffee.. it's not that easy to down that fast since if it's hot it makes you wanna fart or take a shit.. coke is in my opinion 10 times more addictive than coffee.. it's so tempting to just down one after another..

9. Caffeine is very evil...I agree. I try to stay away from it and luckily I never got caught up in the whole coffee thing. However....SURGE. Ahhh, the memories of Surge. I lived on Surge and cheese sandwiches and I was a maniac. I had more energy than that damn pink rabbit. I'd go back to caffeine if Surge was still around.

10. Quit that shit a while ago. First it was Mountain Dew. Then
    Lipton Brisk Raspberry iced tea. Finally went over to mostly
    water with a nightly Gatorade and occasional(sp?) Sobe
    thrown in. I feel much better now.

11. Hello my names dr krapp and ..... im an addict

but caffine fuels my working day ;) it earns me my bread

12. I used to drink nothing but pepsi, I would get cravings really bad if I ran out... I slowly weened myself off of it, drinking decaff. tea.. When I make a pitcher of tea, I add a sleepytime bag with it, or a passionfruit green tea bag, that way I get a different flavor, and it's great... now I dont drink pepsi much at all... Works out great for me..

13. since when does drinking coffee too fast make you wanna fart or shit i know ive never wanted to fart or shit from drinking coffee too fast ive downed 4 cups of coffee in less than a minute before and they were all hot as hell and its never made me wanna fart or shit lmfaorotf damn im stoned as hell and seriously im drinking coke right now and im gonna keep drinking it till i die from caffeine poisoning hahahahahahahahaha no but seriously i love coke

14. somebody auctioned a 12pack of Surge for $80! that was long expired. ..on ebay... :).. talk about addict.. :D

15. Omg im fuckin addicted to pepsi i love it soo much .I drink atleast 3 soda's a day but most of the time much more.

16. I used to LOVE surge. Now i drink Coke and Mountain Dew. I know im addicted to caffine so its all good

17. [​IMG]

hmmm what pink rabbit?

18. I used to be very addicted to pepsi. I would need one everyday at lunch time.. it made my feel relaxed i guess. But now im off that shit lol, i find my self just drinking a lot of water now haha

anyone ever try battery?? that stuff is so gross!