Evil Zong's Glass Family/Pick Up Thread

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by evil zong, May 16, 2009.

1. #1 evil zong, May 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2009
    WARNING!!!!! Larger sized pics

ok everyone, thanks for taking an interest in my glass!!! I have been smoking for almost 8 years now, and through out it all I have owned many glass pieces and dont have many pictures if any at all. It is my hope that you will find some pieces that catch your attention. i will update this post with a new picture of my glass family as it grows. Enjoy!!!

pic of the fam minus the new ash catcher. will add pix asap

[​IMG]
    zong
    this piece was given to me by a buddy. he bought it to give to me when i could return to somking and when i gave him the green light, he gave me this little zong. He bought it at a little corner store, and we know its a knock off but still a good piece. a little history about me and zongs. i used to have one when i started online gaming. i had a zong at the time and when i would smoke before i would play out of my zong, people would say i was evil. so i was given the name Evil Zong. This is why my buddy gave me a zong. Look me up sometime on the 360. This is also where my GC name comes from.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ice water pipe 1
    Bought this water pipe at the same store the zong was bought from for $50. nice GonG bowl to diffuser but its rubber sealed between diffuser and pipe. Still a great ice pipe and very little drag if any.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Soft Glass Water Pipe 1
    This was my wife's and my first purchase at a head shop. We went in looking for a water pipe, and agreed this would be a nice purchase. If i recall we paid $60, and at the time of purchase was a grommet pipe. Since purchase, it has been fitted with a GonG bowl to diffuser. Still rubber sealed between diffuser and pipe. Thick, heavy, and not the easiest to clear, but fun still.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Beaker Bottom
    My wife and I went into a head shop looking at nice water pipes. Had seen this pipe before and was showing it to the wife when the sales lady spits out "buy it now and i will give you 20% off." Original price was 159.99. We left with this piece and a different bowl for $120. Its a full GonG beaker bottom with 7 hole diffuser, skull "dome" perk, domed splash guard with ice catchers. Hits extremely smoothe, especially with ash catcher.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Spoon 1
    I went out to my car after a long day of work and found this little guy sitting next to the driver door of my car. nothing fancy going on here, just a nice, thick, colorful spoon.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Froggy Sherlock
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Stems 1-4
    From left to right. Personal binger GonG bowl. I got this one with the skull perk beaker bottom for free. Emergency GonG bowl. Came with the Ice Water Pipe 1. Had a chip in it and didnt flow well so i tried to make the hole bigger and it chipped pretty large. flows great now lol. keep it just in case. Blue and Clear GonG bowl. Got the bowl for free because the little glass tab you would pull on to carb the water pipe broke off. Best flowing bowl i have that isnt broken lol. Clear GonG bowl. Got it from a head shop for $15. Average decent flowing bowl
    [​IMG]

Ash Catcher 1
    The local head shop had these for $60 a piece with a bowl and an extra piece to make it a bubbler. i didnt need any of that, i just wanted the ash catcher/perk. Found this little piece at a corner market for $25. It fits the beaker bottom perfectly and really works great.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Lookin good!

3. That's what's up...what is your favorite piece?

4. AHHHHHHHH
    no more china glass!!!
    haha nice perc tube

5. Dede I am really diggin the blue zong...I bet that thing hits like a champ.

Nice collection man

Keep tokin :smoking: and grats outta gettin back to the game...im waiting for my day myself...

6. thanks for the comments! my favorite piece has to be the beaker bottom tube with the ash catcher. never had a smoother hit in my life. :bongin:

yes the zong hits like a champ. with a proper diffuser/bowl combo it would be better. sucks you are still waiting for your day to come. just remember to hang in there and it will be worth the wait when the time comes.

and yes no more china glass!!!!! unless the piece is truly unique or its a steal of a deal.:D

7. sadly, the blue frog piece fell off the shelf, and is no more. right after it was cleaned!!! and i didnt even get to smoke out of it after i cleaned it. damn.

8. update : me and my wife picked this piece up in newport. 50 bucks. very happy with the purchase
    [​IMG]

9. you live in chicago...so do i....oh and i also own a zong