Evil Uber Driver

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AmyJade27, Sep 4, 2018.

2. yikes.

as for being reported, i'd just make a new uber account and use a different name :) if you really need uber to get places.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Lol! That WAS pretty damn funny hehe

How’s the book business going?

J

• Like Like x 1
  4. Must work for em. I’m surprised ur ma’s 86 Astro van passed inspection. Isn’t Uber in the news all the time ppl gettin beat up or sexually assaulted by drivers

5. It won't let you
    The device is permanently blocked

6. Round here drugs runs earn good money for taxi drivers and uber alike. Collect prostitute, prostitutes goes to house, then prostitute goes home. It's a standard fair. All professional drivers turn a blind eye to it because it's a big custom base during the graveyard shift.

Hell I've had some mad stuff on me whilst getting taxis and stunk to high heaven. Often mad me paranoid they will drive me to the police station but never once. They're just there to earning a living - getting the feds involved wastes their time and stops them earning. Some paranoid folk on here, guess they just get off and making the OP feel like shit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I think they also forget they’re on a Cannabis website - a site that has been pro cannabis legalization for years - and yet get all high and mighty over a bit of Herb - friggin Herb for crying out loud, telling Op how irresponsible she is over forgetting about a bowlful of weed in a rapidly legalizing country...

So many people just plain ol SUCK... lol

A damn bowlful of weed lol

J

• Like Like x 1
  8. Three months and still whining? Some people do indeed suck.